"Annabeth's right, you could use a drink" Bellamy added.

"Yeah well so could you" Clarke replied.

"Now that's an idea, come on!" I said dragging both away to party.

We played some drinking games with Sterling, Fox and Miller. Sterling was staring at me the whole time and Bellamy kept eyeing him down.

"Jealous?" I asked him.

"Never" Bellamy whispered in my ear.

It send shivers down my spine as I felt his breath against me. Suddenly Finn interrupted us and pulled both me and Clarke away.

"Dude, I was having fun" I spat.

"I set up a meeting with the grounders" he replied.

"You did what!?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Are you crazy Finn?" Clarke asked him.

Finn then went on to explain that we can do better this time. Clarke wanted back up but Finn said they agreed on terms for no weapons.

"Violence really isn't your thing is it peace maker?" I joked.

"We'll meet you at the gate" Clarke said dragging me away.

"You need to tell Bellamy about this, we need back up" Clarke told me.

I nodded and she said to meet at the gate in five with Finn while I ran back to Bellamy.

"Bellamy" I stated.

"Hey princess, having fun?" He asked me.

"Finn set up a meeting with the grounders for me and Clarke" I explained.

"Woah what? I'm not letting you go talk to a grounder, you could get killed" Bellamy spat.

"That's why we need back up, don't tell Finn, he'll disagree about the weapons" I told him.

"I'll get jasper" he replied.

"Clarke will leave a tail for you to follow" I said.

Bellamy nodded and I hugged him goodbye and walked over to the gate. Even though Finn said no guns I put my hand gun in my back pocket.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We left camp and Clarke discreetly left a trail of nuts for Bellamy to follow. After walking for a bit Clarke checked Finn's stab wound along with my gun shot wound.

"Really?" He asked her.

"I'm just trying to keep you alive" Clarke replied.

"Be thankful she didn't let you die" I added.

We walked to the meeting place where we met up with Octavia and the grounder from before.

"Lincoln, this is Annabeth. Annabeth meet Lincoln" Octavia introduced us.

We shook hands and waiting for Lincoln's people to show up.

I turned around and looked for Bellamy. I found him with Jasper and Raven hiding in the bushes. Clarke and I watched as the grounders showed up on horses and to Finn's and Lincoln's surprise they brought weapons with.

"You said there was gonna be no weapons" i spat at Finn.

"That's what I was told" Lincoln replied.

"We'll let's get this over with shall we" I said looking at Clarke.

She nodded and we headed over. We walked along the bridge and met the grounders half way.

"I'm Anya, you must be Clarke and Annabeth" Anya spat.