[Bonus || Zoro] Eye

Start from the beginning

not long after that, he feel someone come behind him and the baboon ran away to the forest. the man, somehow very careful touching Zoro's back.

at that time, Zoro finally feel the pain from his left eye. he reflect screamed in pain while his hand reach to cover his left eye.

the man, Mihawk. just watch Zoro, not even look bothered by the young man scream.

"aaaa!! Zoro hurt! doctor, someone called doctor! ah, I am doctor." yelled Chopper panickily seeing the first-mate get hurt.

"is not usual seeing you very gentle and careful for someone else.. Mihawk." tease the red-haired yonkou, who have been beside him since who know.

Mihawk just ignored the tease from his rival and instead examine the maybe is student of his (he thought) injured. that is deep, very. percent of his eyes still keep working is very low. surely, it would be blind.

"Roronoa, you're really are a stubborn man.. you've been hurt before and yet you still fighting them." Mihawk sigh. the young swordsman have been in his hideout around one years two months for now. and the greatest swordsman have been doing what Zoro beg for, training him.

"W-wait! what are you doing?!" Zoro yelp when he suddenly feel being pick up by his mentor.

Mihawk pick up Zoro by the back of his collar and get him on his back. Zoro is literally freaking out. did the greatest swordsman, and also his cold mentor just piggyback him?

but Mihawk's face is straight, while he stood up with Zoro still on his back. he reach something on his pocket and then give it to Zoro.

"press the cloth to your eye from now." order Mihawk while he start walking, still ignoring the protest of the first-mate who told him to bring him down.

yet, Zoro still obeyed what Mihawk said and press the white cloth to his left eye. a bit hissing from the pain.

while in the screen Mihawk brought Zoro back to his castle, the theater is silence.

well, who thought that the greatest swordsman in the world can be like that? and.. piggyback someone.

but one person who's definitely have the big shock more than anyone is the first-mate of strawhat crew, Roronoa Zoro.

you can see how the horror shock face of this man have. from embarrassed and the future mentor of his of course.

"haha.. I-I don't know you can be soft like that, Hawkeye.." said Shanks in low voice while his face still held a shock after seeing his rival on the screen.

on the other hand. Mihawk just.. uhh- normal as he is. not really bother knowing that he was giving a piggyback to someone. but from the looks of it, Mihawk, in the future- screen, is fondly to Zoro. and the screen said it have been one year and two months. so maybe the Hawkeye grew a soft spot for the young man.

'ugh.. how lovely this interaction of father and son.' while the other having a shock, Azill, is having his time on crying animely. he looks very touched seeing how Mihawk held Zoro on the screen.

"and when we arrive at his castle, that ghost girl quickly coming at us and shocked after seeing my wound.. she even screaming and.. crying.." finish Zoro to others. he open his eye to see the reaction of his crew, and well..

Usopp has his jaw drop, same as Franky and Brook. Nami and Sanji have a wide eyes, while Robin chuckle and Chopper and Luffy just smile, like not knowing why the other are shocked.

"uhh.. that shocking hearing of how Hawkeye Mihawk treated you.." exclaim Usopp with his hand in on his chest.

"are you telling the truth, Marimo?" ask Sanji seriously.