15//She Misses Him//

•Author•

Haveli
Naksh brings Naira in. Naitik and Manish are there at the entrance to receive Naira. As Naira reaches the steps
Dadi: Ruko.....Swarna perform aarti and let her in
Swarna does Aarti while Naira's eyes scan the house for Kartik but he is nowhere to be found. Kairav runs to Naira and hugs her
Kairav: Muma...muma...Papa had fulfilled his promise this time unlike last time
With him mentioning Kartik Naira's eyes yearn to catch a glimpse of him.

Naira

Mein bhi kitni stupid hoon...I myself want him to movie away now with him moving away now Im searching for him...Naira Kartik is just following what you said..why are you like this ....
As I get lost in thoughts Bhai and Mishti help me get to my room. As I enter the room my eyes fall on the arrangements done. All my medicines are arranged according to the timing and dosages are mentioned using sticky notes stuck on the wall. 
Bhai says " Baap re these arrangements..who did all these?"
Mishti shrugs her shoulders.
But I know who did it...it was Kartik...because no one other than him could have done this or even thought of this.
Bhai places the luggage on the corner and comes to me. He makes me sit on the cot and gets the medicine from the shelf
"Whoever did this has put in lot of care and thoughts into it" says bhai as he feeds  medicine.
Bhai's words pierce me  like a thorn. Kartik cares for me how much ever I scold him or show my anger on him. His care never fails to impress me..par ab toh Im angry with him na..why is my heart falling for his care.
I cant process my thoughts as bhai (Naksh)breaks them by saying "Naira ab tum rest karo Ill meet you with lunch soon"
Saying this he and Mishti leave the room.
As soon as bhai leaves I lie down on the cot and find a cosy pillow right below my head...and this must be placed by him too...aaj itne yaad kyu aarahe ho tum Kartik? Why am I missing him? I wanted him to go away and now ...now he has walked away for my happiness. Why I am wanting him back now? Naira yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?
I try to close my eyes and sleep par nahi...my heart goes back to Kartik.
When he was roaming behind me pleading with me to understand him and accept him I didn't do that...now with him being away he is affecting me so much...why wont he? He is away physically but all these arrangements that he has done for me...door hai woh par meri kayal rakhna toh humesha yaad rehta hai usko.
But wasn't I angry with him? But why was I ? Was it that I love you to Sirat..he even justified it, if my importance was lost in his life why will he come into the fire engulfed room to save me?
Only if we love someone we can do that..meine bhi wahi kiya hai na? When I saw that the land was sliding I pushed him and fell down...all that was in my mind was to save Kartik...For that I had let death engulf me..kal Kartik ne bhi wahi kiya tha....he loves me ....much much more. Even I saw a hurt Sirat while coming in..if she was important than me he would have been with her par he was with me. And for marrying Sirat..is my anger right?
When I think about it now...why is that marriage affecting me? What do I expect from him? Did I expect that he will be waiting for me forever? Dont I want him to be happy?

Even now I want him to be happy...but Naira...didn't he clearly state that with you back all his happiness is with you only? Then why are you showing this much attitude to him? His drunken confession ..wasn't it enough to prove his truth to me? Im complaining that he didn't wait but he waited for 5 years in the past in the hope that Ill be back...that time he waited as he didn't see my accident....that time I cheated him by faking my death...but this time....he saw me fall...that height phir bhi as Maa told he wanted to search for me even after knowing how steep the cliff is....and Sirat ...Kartik didn't go behind her and woo her...her entry into his life is accidental and I love you....if I cant know the difference between him telling those words to her and to me...then I don't understand my Kartik...my Kartik....and Sirat she too lost her husband...Kartik would have known her pain well..and love...why should love be between a couple alone? Cant we love our friends? He said that he saw me in Sirat when she fell down...my mendak has blabbered in a confusion and that too I heard partially only during Dhandiya event and I created such a big scene out of it. 

I have made a grave mistake...Kartik didn't do anything that big that I have punished him this long...love is not a mistake...then why should that receive such a punishment.

Ab kya karun mein? Should I go and meet Kartik?

Nahi nahi...kya nahi nahi Naira....Kartik's statements weren't lies...if I cant understand the truth in his words and eyes then these many years of our relationship is meaningless.

Kartik...kartik...doesn't deserve this Naira. Jab se tum aayi ho tumhare peeche hi ghoomraha hain woh..if what you thought is right and if he is happy with Sirat he would not do all this to apologise to me....Naira ab bohot hogaya....just go and tell him that you forgave him. Baaki ka baad mein dekhlenge

Par is this right? Jab man kiya use chale jaane keliya kehdiya aur ab jab woh chala gaya usse maaf karke kareeb bulana chahthi ho?
Isnt this selfish and unfair?

With all thoughts racing my mind I decide that Ill first go out and look for him

Author

Naira gets up and walks out of the room to the living room. She sees Abir and Yash walks to them
Naira: Abir
Abir: Didi
Naira: Abir did you see Kartik?
Abir: Par didi bhaiya said he will not
Naira: Haan but I ...
Yash: Naira have you forgiven Kartik or what?
Naira blinks and tears run down her eyes

Just then Luv and Kush run there with a letter Luv: This was in bhaiya's roomAbir gets it

Luv: This was in bhaiya's room
Abir gets it . Everyone gather on hearing about the letter
Yash: Abir read it na

The Letter
Meri Naira,
I know ab tum ghar aachuki hai. And I know that you are there for our kids so I have decided to leave from there.
(Everyone including Naira and Sirat are shocked)
I cant stay under the same roof with you and stay away from you. Its like hell for me but still I cant afford your health getting spoiled. Isiliye mein jaa raha hoon. Par dont worry Ill be completely safe and will write letters every now and then. Naira I love you and I cant even imagine of loving anyone the way I love you. You are my life and you are my lifeline. Tere bina toh zindagi kuch bhi nahi hai. I lived all this while for kids but ab tum ho unke saath. Kayal rakhna unka.
Kairav beta always be with muma and take care of her. And Akshu ka khayal rakhna.
Naksh and Papa I know your anger for me and I know that you guys are right on your side. But I have always kept my promise that I gave you during our bidaai. Naira ki kushi keliya mein kuch bhi karunga. Im sorry if I had hurt you
Dadi, Maa Papa Chachu Chachi ..I very well know that Naira will take care of you and you will take care of her even in my absence.
Sirat Im sorry for ruining your life par sorry yaar our relationship had  no future. Naira is my true love and I never got those feelings for you. You are always my good friend
And Abir yaar you became my brother from another mother. Mishti, Ananya di, Yash, Rose, Luv and Kush dont scold me ..I have not given up my efforts. My love is true and I still believe that it will get back to me.
Naira ho sake toh muje maaf karna. Ill be waiting for it all my life. I love you my Sherni

Bidding farewell With Love ,
Your Mendak

Next Chapter: Sirat bursts out