6//Jealousy//

Hello my dear dear readers, hope you guys are liking the story line. And guys Kaira confession will take some more chapters as I want Kartik to realise his mistakes and Naira's pain fully. So please bear with it. But Kaira moments and nok jhoks will be there. Another character entry will happen super soon. Keep supporting guys.

•Author•

The match begins and everyone settle down to watch it. Naira is with Naksh and Rishabh. Kartik is sitting behind Naira his eyes fully on her and not on the ground. Sirat is sitting next to Kartik watching him. The match goes on and Kairav scores a goal. Naira and Rishabh jump in joy cheering for him. They share a hifi..much to Kartik's irritation. Sirat cheers for Kairav and is about to share with Kartik, but she notices Kartik's face with irritation.

Kartik in mind: Was it necessary for him to come to the match? Mere bache ka match mein uska kya kaam?

The match goes on and Kairav's team performs well. Naira and Rishabh cheer for Kairav as he chases the ball to the goal post. Their shoulders brush past each other. Kartik sees this and his anger increases but he is unable to do anything.

The match ends with Kairav scoring the goal. His team wins. Naira runs to Kairav, Kartik eyes at Rishabh and runs as fast as he could to Kairav and Naira

Kartik in mind while running: Ill not let him come near them, this moment of victory is for my kid, I have to celebrate it with my kid and wife not a third person

Kartik and Naira go on their knees and hug Kairav.

Kartik: Well done betaNaira: Haan Kairav, you did itKartik: Mera beta hai

Naira: Haan Kairav, you did it
Kartik: Mera beta hai...why wont he do it
Naira: Haahaa sherni ka beta hai isiliye he won if he went by mendak he wont do anything other than tar tar tar..
Naira mimics the frog antics putting her tongue out.

Kartik is awestruck by it as he remembers their first meet

Kartik is awestruck by it as he remembers their first meet. Naira too gets to that memory and the family hug suddenly turns into a Kaira eyelock. They get diverted soon as the family comes there to pamper Kairav. Naira and Kartik move away. Kartik tries to talk to Naira but she walks away to Rishabh and Naksh.

Kartik in mind: Bohot dino baat..I heard what I wanted to hear from you sherni...you calling me mendak is the best thing ever. Thats where everything began. Ill convince you at any cost

Naira is looking into the snacks counter at the ground for everyone to eat something. The families too gather there
Mishti and Luv Kush come to Naira
Mishti: Naira di...
Luv Kush : Bhabhi.....
Naira: Haan bolo...
Mishti: Naira di shall we go for a picnic?
Naira: Par....
Swarna: Haan Naira beta even I was thinking about this. Kyu Maaji ?
Dadi: Manish beta what do you say?
Manish: We can of course go maa. Naira is back we can do anything to celebrate it. Ill arrange a bus
Hearing it Kartik panics and jumps up with a start
Kartik: No papa..no bus....I don't want to risk it
Memories of the accident flash before him

I don't want to risk itMemories of the accident flash before him

and his eyes get wet.
Naira notices his wet eyes. Her anger being there unquenched she also remembers what Swarna told about the happenings after her fall. She understands that Kartik is traumatised by that and thats what comes out as tears. Though her heart wants to hug and console him her mind stops her as her eyes fall on Sirat.
Dadi: Kittu...please
Kartik: Nahi dadi...harkis nahi...no bus at any cost. We are going in our cars thats it
Priyanka: Arrey Kartik...lets be careful this time
Akhil: Haan beta har bar wahi nahi hoga.
Kartik: Achaa teek hai..so where do we go now?
Dadi: Think everyone think
Naira and Kartik in unison: Bikaner
They realise what they did and grow silent.
Manish: Fine decided we will go to Bikaner itself. Our haveli is waiting our arrival
Everyone get excited
Rishabh: Can I join too ?
Manish: Of course beta..you can
Kartik who was expecting No from Manish gets upset. The scene freezes on Kartik's sad face.

Goenka House
Everyone is getting ready for the trip. Naira is walking with a lot of things in her hand. He dress disturbs her and she steps on thus slipping down. The things fall down and Naira is about to fall. Kartik holds her.

Mishti and Luv Kush sees this from a distance and share a hifi

Mishti and Luv Kush sees this from a distance and share a hifi. Sirat too watches them.
Kaira have an eyelock. Kartik could feel his heart brimming with happiness as atlast even by accident Naira is in his arms.
Naira steadies herself within seconds and gets away from his hold
Without another word she takes the things and leaves from there.
Kartik in mind: Waah Krishnaji..we are going to Bikaner and now this moment...the place where I made Naira my wife..where our relationship got sealed....the same place where Ill win my Naira back.
His happiness is shortlived as Naksh and Rishabh enter with certain baggages, on seeing Rishabh Kartik is irked.

PRECAP:
Arrival of a Cupid 2.0. Keep guessing who that is