The tribal tailor of the two tribes made friends together and they were also part of the ceremony as they were necessary for the wedding attire of the bride .

Xinn asked what they were talking . Alonzo then answered that they were talking about the design of what they are going to wear .

Xinn was about to answer that he has a lot of wedding gowns in his mall but then decided not to . This is primitive world and the tribe is in charge of their officiation , naturally , the wedding has to retain the taste of primitiveness in it .

Xinn imagined himself wearing an animal hide with a length only reaching above his knees and his arms showing . He had no shoes and doesn't even have a hairstyle .

Xinn immediately shook that off his head and immediately walked in front of the two tribal female tailors with determined face. 

* Bang!

Xinn put his hands on the wooden table and stared at them with his ambiguous yet dangerous narrowed eyes .

Suddenly , piles of books appeared over the table . Xinn then pointed at the books .

- Learn these book courses in a quick span of time . If you give me an ugly design of wedding attire . I will behead you . --

The two tailors immediately flinched in shock when they heard a clear voice resounding within their heads.  It is low and dangerous yet they somehow found themselves liking the female's manly voice .

The females immediately covered their mouth to stop their twitching lips to smile foolishly and nodded like chickens pecking on rice .

Xinn returned to Alonzo then asked him to translate whatever he says .

As Alonzo nodded , Xinn sat on a table with crossed legs as he spoke. " Cooks! "

Alonzo immediately shouted . " Tsef Ar Da Coshina! " ( Made up language)

Four female cooks from Margay Tribe stepped forward while Four female cooks also stepped forward beside the other four. 

Xinn summoned books about cooking that Alonzo translated and handed it to them . The whole tribe had been informed before that the witch of the Margay Tribe had been blessed by the mysterious female with books of the Heavenly Book Of Secrets and all of them were so envious about it .

Yet when they witnessed how the female summoned several Books from the heavens so easily , their admiration towards the mysterious female became more intense. 

Of course , Xinn was inwardly feeling awkward for the writers of those books , that's why he never erased the names of the author at the front of the book .

Xinn didn't show any expression on his face , maintaining his mysterious expression as an unknown powerful female that descended to their world to spread generosity and wisdom .

And as Xinn is at it , he didn't forget this opportunity to also hand over some books about agriculture , crafting , painting , beverages , music , martial arts , infastructure , make up , arithmetic , science , and etc. 

Xinn also reluctantly summoned a phone and a solar power bank and charger before handing it to them for the partriarch to let talents learn dance moves. 

The phone was particularly full of kpop dance practice videos , traditional dance videos and hip hop showdowns .

Erion dumbfoundedly recieved the thin rectangular scrap of metal and looked at the surface of the phone . The two patriarchs almost jumped in shock when they see their reflection on the black screen .

Alonzo then seriously reminded them . " Be careful holding that thing , that's a creation made by the wisdom of the genuises of my wife's original world.   It contains a lot of wonders and magic so don't ever break it into pieces.  It is extremely precious. "

Hearing the serious tone in the mountain ruler's voice. Erion and Tudore nodded solemnly. 

" Do not worry mountain ruler , we won't treat this holy artifact badly . "

Hearing Alonzo's translation , only then did Xinn calm down .

Wuwuwu , so much sacrifice just for our wedding.  Xinn shed tears of regret inwardly , but he didn't show it. He is also expecting for the tribe to develop quickly and learn a lot of knowledge from his world. 

Xinn bit his lower lip ... Maybe in the future , their territory would have a school soon. 

If they have school and attract more tribes around.  Maybe ...

Xinn smiled and looked at his triplets . Maybe he would taste the feeling of sending babies to school soon.

But before that happens , they have to cultivate talents and genuises first .

Actually , Xinn doesn't have any plans on building a small primitive kingdom here .

But his library is useless if he doesn't use it for the better . There are people around him who were striving to learn more knowledge to make their livelihood more easier ... Why give some small help by giving away the knowledge in his space that he purposely hoarded for the future of his world .

Xinn doesn't know but this small help he thought is actually very significant for the development of the future prosperous and powerful kingdom .