Xinn sent a kiss to the sky sending Ruru a rest in peace curse before harvesting the wheat with a bright smile .

---

These past few months , Margay Tribe and Red Fox Tribe have a good relationship together.  They began trading with each and interact . There is even a cross tribal marriage happening the past few months and everyone is happy. 

Of course , except the singles.  Singles will never be happy . ( Joke )

When his husband returned to the cave with bloody mouth . Xinn immediately hit his triceps in dismay . " You reek of blood , immediately wash those blood off your mouth. "

Alonzo opened his mouth.  " Rawr! "

Xinn scrunched his face as his nostrils enlarged . " You're not a four legged beast , you're a snake.  What are you raoring yourself there.  "

Alonzo immediately covered his bloody mouth and stared at his wife with grievances.  " I'm just trying to act cute you know. "

Xinn shivered in cringeyness and immediately kicked Alonzo's butt into the bathroom. 

Alonzo stared at himself in front of the mirror then suddenly.  " Rawr! "

Alonzo blinked his eyes. " Why am I so cute? "

Alonzo winked at the mirror then stripped off . He then flexed his muscle then tilted his face to the side to show his profile and perfect jawline. 

He slowly raised one of his brows then licked his lower lip. 

Alonzo doesn't realized that he's becoming more and more narcissistic these days. 

By the time Alonzo exited the bathroom , he saw Sky , Timothy , Xinn and his triplets getting ready to go out . Xinn put on a Bonet over the triplets' head as the triplets floated.  Alonzo raised his brow and asked. " Where are you going? "

Xinn didn't give Alonzo a single glance and just answered . " I'm going to assist the Tribe on preparing our wedding ceremony . "

Alonzo's expression immediately turned serious hearing that and immediately followed them out.  Sky and Timothy walked at the front while holding hands , and as they hold hands , they occasionally sway it on the air like joyful kids.

They also sometimes skip steps while humming . Xinn and Alonzo quietly listened to them while holding the fleshly little hands of the triplets.

Valen and Caelan paddled on the air as if they were swimming while Shawn just sucked his pacifier as he let Xinn drag him along the way. 

When they arrived at the tribe . Xinn and Alonzo were surprised to see several familiar faces from Red Fox Tribe there .

Theo and Alex were talking when they noticed the two men behind Sky and Timothy. Erion and Tudore also stopped drinking fermented fruits and stared ahead . The other red fox tribesmen also paused their movements and stared simultaneously at them .

Sky and Timothy waved to them . " Patriarch! "

Timothy ran towards Tudore while Sky pounced on Erion.

Xinn smiled at them politely while Alonzo answered to the others' greeting with a head nod .

Erion smiled as he stood up together with Tudore.  " Good day , mountain ruler . "

Xinn couldn't understand them so he just remained silent . Alonzo did the talking and asked. " Were you guys gathering to prepare the ceremony? "

Tudore and Erion nodded , Tudore then said.  " We're indeed planning for the ceremony together . "