𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Would y'all like to have visit with y'all's mothers?" My auntie questioned . "No" they all spoke making me chuckle lowly.

I swear all we knew was trauma from our parents it's crazy.

Hearing my phone ring I took it out of my pocket sliding the green button over. "Hello kareem" I spoke holding the phone to my ear.

"Bro.. why the fuck I can't tie a tie and why you not here? I'm panicking fool... I think you don't lo-like me anymore because you suppose to be here helping me dude I can't breathe this shit too much can you come here please ! I'm at my house" He ranted breathlessly.

"Here I come... calm down boy you'll be fine.. I'll bring my clothes so I can leave with you" I responded .

"Okay.. thank you I'll see you when you get here" He spoke. "You're welcome I'll see you in a second" I spoke before hanging up the phone.

"Auntie I'm about to help kareem I'll be back after the graduation" I spoke. "Okay" She nodded.

"Can I come? I won't interfere!" Harmony spoke. "Girl I don't care" I shrugged making her smile a little bit.

I actually wanted Harmony around me, she needed to get use to the surroundings and make new friends.

Harmony followed me to my room before sitting on my bed. "You can get a dress out of my closet" I spoke making her nod.

I felt like Harmony was kind of still shy with me but I felt like that was normal we hadn't seen each other in nine years who wouldn't be shy.

I grabbed the blue dress out of my closet that matched with the suit kareem was wearing today, we had went shopping the other day just for this even got outfits for after .

I grabbed my bag stuffing everything inside before leaving with Harmony hot on my trail, we both went inside getting into my all white jeep.

"Can you drive?" I asked looking over at Harmony . "Yes" She nodded.

"Take a driving test and auntie will get you a car" I spoke making her nod. "Okayyy I like it over here she got money!" Harmony cheesed .

"Yeah she does" I laughed pulling out of the driveway.

Letting harmony play music on the Bluetooth I drove towards Kareem's house.

-

"It's hot as fuck!" Harmony expressed as I grabbed Kareem's house key unlocking his door. "KAREEM!" I yelled .

"I'm in the kitchen nigga" He spoke making me go inside of the kitchen with Harmony behind me. "You okay?" I questioned kissing his lips.

"No nigga ! I'm panicking fuck" he stressed running his hands down his face. "Chill kareem!" I spoke helping him fix his tie.

"Anyways... this is Harmony my sister.. Harmony this is kareem" I introduced making Glock look over at her.

"Nice to meet you" She smiled lightly .
"You look familiar but nice to meet you too" He nodded.

Harmony sat down at the table scrolling on her phone as I tugged infront of kareem fixing his clothes for him.

"I need to show you something" Glock spoke before pulling my arm towards his room, kareem had pulling me so damn bad like he acted like he had to pull me when he was aggravated.

"What's wrong kareem?" I questioned gripping his chin. "Nothing... I like what you wearing" he spoke eyeing my two piece set.

"Mhm?" I asked.
"Mhmmmm" He cheese holding onto my waist.

"We don't have time for this kareem you have to walk the stage in a hour" I laughed. "So.. we can make this shit fifteen minutes" He smiled.

Shaking my head I pecked his lips a couple times before leaving out his room . "You can go in the guest room and shower and stuff" I informed Harmony making her stand up taking her things with her.

"I'm just trying to fuck" kareem whispered in my ear catching me by surprise causing me to jump a little . "Stop!" I laughed .

-

"Fuck I need somebody to hold these" I spoke holding my heels out switching into Kareem's kappa slides limping to walk to our seats.

To say I picked the wrong time to have sex and wear heels...

We were currently at the graduation but it was packed & hot But I didn't mind as long as I was with Kareem's family .

I couldn't wait until my baby walked across the stage, proud was a understatement right now.