𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Can I have my phone back?" I questioned looking at my auntie, it had been a whole week and I was miserable without my phone.

My auntie was being so petty she had me doing all the house work and more.

"No! It was no fifteen minutes ago and it's no now like every-time I understand !" She spoke rolling her eyes.

I looked between her boyfriend and her before standing up leaving out of the living room into mines.

I hadn't spoke to Glock in a week and that was hurting my feelings I wanted to talk to my friend .

My auntie was definitely not letting up she was beyond set on her punishment I'm just shocked she didn't end up cussing Glock out.

"Hm... call that ugly ass boy over here since you want to talk to him so bad" My auntie spoke handing me my phone.

"... is this a trap?" I asked with a scrunched face.

"No... go ahead" She shrugged sitting in the white chair that sat at my computer desk, I eyed her before grabbing my phone going to glock's contact .

I looked around as my phone rung. "Got yo shit back?" Was the first thing he said making me laugh a bit.

"Not for long.. you wanna come see me?" I smiled making him chuckle. "Yea I'll come see you li one" He spoke.

"I'll talk to you when you get here" I responded before hanging the phone up sliding the phone to my auntie .

"So you like him?" She questioned leaning back in the chair. "Um no?" I spoke in a questioning tone.

Honestly, I didn't like Glock I just felt like he was the only real friend I had at the moment and he'd always do stuff with me.

"You still in trouble you just been walking around here sad... he can be here for three hours tops!" She spoke.

Once she walked out I did a slight dance before slipping on pajama shorts and a sleeping top.

Hearing knock I smiled before leaving my room seeing my auntie answering the door for Glock . "How you doing" He spoke.

"I'm good but you're not ! Glock if you ever take my niece out my house and gone have her out until the next morning you better call my fucking here's my number! Thank youuu" She smiled handing him a paper.

"Damn..." he mumbled slipping the paper in his pocket.

Waving her off I walked over to Glock hugging him tightly with a huge smile, Glock looked down at me with a smile before following me to my room.

I watched as Glock kicked off his shoes before laying on my bed making me sit on his lap looking at him.

"What you been doing?" He questioned.
"Nothing .. sleeping, eating , and that's about it" I laughed.

"Bored ass have you ate today?"
"Nope"

"I feel like we should take a nap" I spoke making him nod. "Me too" He nodded in agreement .

I looked at him before getting yo turning off my light, I yawned a little before laying in the bed throwing my leg over Glock before putting the cover on us both.

"Na- Naomi why the fuck are you laying in here with some nigga?" I heard Jason's voice making me sigh,

"This is not your house and I am not your kid please leave me alone Jason you're not even allowed to come in my room why would you walk in without knocking? You're weird!" I ranted .

"You a little ass kid with this grown ass boy in ya bed stop being a hoe!" He fussed.

"Ay ay you coming crazy as fuck my nigga don't call her no hoe she fifteen fuck you mean you sounding stupid as a bitch nigga" Glock spoke.

Ignoring everything Jason was saying I stood up bumping him in the process entering my auntie's room. "Ya boyfriend is picking with me" I frowned.

I followed my auntie to my room where Jason was standing still talking under his breath.

"Get the fuck out this girl room you don't suppose to be in here any fucking ways don't speak to my niece unless you want to get the fuck out my house!" My auntie fussed slightly hitting him.

I laughed before closing my door getting back in the position I laid in.

"Yo family crazy" Glock laughed. "So is yours boy" I laughed.

-

"I'm sad you gotta leave" I frowned hugging Glock's waist. "I can come see you next week" he laughed moving my hair out of my face.

My auntie wasn't playing about that two hour mark she woke us up out our sleep to tell him to leave.

Atleast she was nice about it..

"I'm gone cry I have zero friends" I laughed.
"You got hella friends"

"Hopefully you eat some if you don't ... I don't know shit if I feel like you haven't ate I'm gone order you some to eat" he laughed.

"I'm gone eat Glock" I laughed.

Glock hugged me before leaving out the door, I watched as he got inside the car starting it up making me close the door sighing.

"I'm so lonely now" I shook my head.

"Food on the stove .... Make sure ya laundry folded and clean then I'll THINK about giving that phone back" She spoke.

Lord help me...