𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You probably upset with me I'm already knowing Ms.white but just give naomi some peace for a little she gone come back in a couple days but I do apologize for ... I guess you feel like I'm using her or something but I'm not I like this girl and ima' make sure she straight if it make y'all feel comfortable I'll let her be and we can be friends again man" I spoke looking at Naomi's aunt.

I don't know what the hell was wrong with they communication skills but they ass truly needed help.

"Kareem... I'm going to be honest I don't have any problems with you but it's the age difference I don't agree with when I was Naomi's age I didn't see myself messing with no seventeen year old I feel like that's not right I'm not going to lie I see when you guys were friends but having sex? Being together? I don't accept it and I love naomi to the death of me I truly do but some stuff I can't agree with I don't want any thing but the best for her she's like my daughter and nobody understands that!" She ranted.

I sat back running my hands across my face, I seen where everybody was coming from that shit was making me want to fall back as soon as possible I didn't like that shit.

"I hear you Ms.white" I nodded before leaving out her house getting inside my car .

I sighed to myself before pulling off heading towards my mama house, I ain't gone lie I had some stuff to think about it dealing with Naomi .

I quickly made it to my momma house seeing Naomi car, I got out walking inside the house hearing silence letting me know my siblings wasn't here.

I went upstairs hearing talking I walked inside the den seeing my momma hugging Naomi letting her cry in her arms.

"Naomi come here" I spoke up catching the both of their attention. "No! I don't like you" She responded.

"Dude.. I'm not about to do this with you come here here!" I repeated.

"No- just give her some time kareem" My momma spoke.

"NAOMI!" I yelled feeling myself getting mad, Naomi looked at me before standing up heading towards me .

I looked at her face before grabbing her arm pulling her to my room, I felt frustrated as fuck right now .

"Stop pulling me like that kareem" She mumbled making me let go of her wrist before opening the door letting her walk inside.

"What? What do you want kareem?" She questioned sitting on my bed. ".. I want you to get yourself together right quick" I shrugged .

"You get yourself together ! You just yelled at me and dragged me to your fucking room dumb ass!" She yelled throwing a water bottle at me.

"Don't throw shit at me girl" I spoke raising my voice a little . "Ima give you five seconds to regroup and learn how to talk to me I'm not fucking playing!" She spoke.

I sat back on the chair in my room looking at her blankly.

"Fucking maniac" I mumbled .

"I think... we should go back to being friends" I spoke making her look up. "You think? You think? YOU FUCKING THINK KAREEM?" She yelled throwing a remote at me.

I stayed quiet just looking at her, I probably should've waited until she was calm to tel her that I don't know what made me come in here and tell her that.

"Speak up you dumb fuck! I hate people like you I let you get another part of me now you wanna be just friends? I fucking hate you and everybody else I will never fucking talk to you again!" She yelled hitting me in the face letting her tears run down.

I put my hands behind my head looking at her as I stayed silent .

"You're stupid!" She yelled sending a slap to my face. "DAMN!" I yelled once her punch connected to my eye.

"Fuck bro! NAOMI WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled standing up looking down at her. "I hate you I don't like you" She cried.

I looked at her side ways before wrapping my arms around her shaking my head, I had no clue what the actual fuck was wrong with this girl but she needed some fucking security.

"I don't like you... I want you to get off of me!" She cried loudly, girl was crying like her mom just died she was crying loudly and dramatically.

"Chill man" I spoke pulling her over to my bed . "I hate it here" She cried wrapping her arms around me laying on my chest.

"I want you to chill out I'm sorry... I shouldn't of said that right now but don't ever fucking put yo hands on me like that again fuck wrong with you girl the fuck I get you going through hell of emotions but watch yo fucking self !" I fussed.

I ran my hands down my face looking at her looking around the room quietly, I'm gone go through hell with this girl man..