Chapter 11

"Kai?"

Kai, my ex. Our relationship lasted 1 year and 5 months. We broke up because of this realization. I realized that Minjeong was here. But Kai told me that Minjeong will never come back.

Flashback

"Babe?" He asked me and I looked at her, who was looking at me.

"Hmm? Is anything wrong?" I asked him as I cupped his cheeks. He nodded slowly, this is it.. I also have to confess to him.

"Let's breakup" He said and I felt happy, I need freedom, thanks Kai..

"Thank you" I said and he frowned his eyebrows. He is confused "What? Are you happy?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Why? You fall in love with someone else?!" He exclaimed, what the fuck.. I nodded and tried my best not to let out my anger. Fucking dog shit.

Then. someone barged to the door…

“What the fuck are you doing Kai?!” It’s my sister, Kim Ning Yizhou aka Ningning. I was shocked when my sister just barged into my room. I held my sister’s hand in order for her to not go further.

"Shut up Ningdog, don't interrupt me and my girlfriend." Kai said and Ning rolled her eyes. I thought of her very well.

"Or we can say SOON TO BE EX GIRLFRIEND to you, Mr. Kai" Ning smirked as Kai threw his fist on Ning's face. I swear to god Kai!!

I whispered to Ning "Leave first, I'll deal with him, hm?" She nodded as she pouted, cute. She left the room.

I faced him with an angry face "I told you not to hurt my sister! You promised me that! I fucking hate you-" He kissed me and I was so shocked, plus it was disgusting shit.

I pushed him and I wiped my lips, not wanting his lips. I said "Fucking leave Kai" He smirked. You're not handsome when you smirked.

"I'll be going, but I'm still running for you" He left my room. Argh!

End Of Flashback

"K-kai, h-hey" I'm stuttering at my dog shit, fuck. He smirked "We met again, babygirl" What the fuck? That's disgusting. He slowly moved his hands to my cheeks.

"Kai.. s-stop.." I said and put his hand slowly as he pouted, argh you're so fucking digusting. Minjeong is cuter than you.

"Don't you miss me, Ms. Psychiatrist?" He asked me while smirking like he's so obsessed with me. I mean it's right though. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh shut up Kai, there's people here!" I whispered and he laughed as he left. Really? I just ignore him and continue to pick some foods.

While I was picking some vegetables someone texted making me smile. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I saw 'Winwinter⛄❄️' Hehe, I chose that name.

Winter: Hey Karina, I just ate dinner

Winter: Did you already eat dinner?

Winter: Sorry for disturbing ig,, good night!

*************************

Why the fuck she is so cute?! We just met a few days ago.. I answered her back. Because she might say that I ghosted her...

*************************

Me: Hey Winter! I'm at the grocery store, I was about to go home.

Winter: Oh really? Do you have someone to take you home?

Me: Yep! I have a driver, don't worry

Winter: Ahh okay, stay safe! (❤️ Karina liked this message)

*************************

She's softt, huh? I thought she's a cold person. After I bought some food from the grocery store, I went to my apartment. Yeji, my cousin lives with me.

"Hey, you just came back?" She asked me, is she really that dumb? Of course, didn't she hear the door shut when I entered? She suddenly laughed, pabo.

"Oh my god! I'm so stupid as a fuck! HAHA, anyways should I cook for you-" I cut her sentence

"Ah no! I'll just cook by myself" I said and she nodded as I went to the kitchen. I started to cook bibimbap for me and my cousin.  Afterwards, I called Yeji for dinner.

"This tastes good!" She complimented me and I got shy. I tasted my kimbap and it was fine, even though I don't like the amount of vegetables.

Yeji washed the dishes and I was still checking my papers, schedule, etc. Shit, I'm sleepy. I need coffee.

Winter POV

"Yiee! You're texting your crush huh?" Giselle smirked, actually teasing me. Ah fuck you G! I rolled my eyes, and continue to read a book.

"Just kidding! I mean.. who knows.." She smirked and I ignored her. Fucking annoying G.

"Let's sleep now G" I said in a cold tone as I lay down on my bed, turning off the lights and putting my book on the lampshade table. Then.. I dreamt about Jimin.. my Jimin.

Next day

I woke up and saw Giselle wasn't on her bed. Oh- yeah, she has school. I have never attended school since my parents died. But my uncle said I must homeschool, so I did. I just stop after a month, so fucking boring.

"Win!! Wake up! Heejin invited us to go to her ex's board exam celebration!!" Someone shouted at my ear and saw Giselle. I swear to god..

"Argh Giselle shut up!!" I exclaimed and Giselle nervously chuckled as she made a peace sign. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

"Will you come?!" Giselle shouted from my bedroom, it's a party. If it's a party, it's a party.

I answered "I'll come" I didn't shouted cause my throat will be hurt as a fuck. I heard a squeal from my bedroom, jesus christ- it's so annoying.

Afterwards, I went out from the bathroom and said "G, I'll just eat outside" She nodded as I left my apartment.