Chapter 5

Time Skip

Winter POV

"Win!" Giselle shouted while running to the room "What?" Giselle showed me a new rumor about Karina Yoo.

Ms. Psychiatrist Karina Jimin Yoo was said to be moved into a new hospital, SM Hospital. But Mr. Lee Taemin has no words yet.

Jimin? Jimin Yoo? My childhood friend? No way…

"Hey! You okay?" Giselle asked me and I just nodded then Giselle sighs.

Karina POV

"Hey Karina, there's a false rumor of you again" Hyunjin said and I chuckled "I'm used to it" Hyunjin scoffed "You're used to it?! Rina, what if someone ruin your life also-"

"Jin.. it's fine mom and dad will fix it" I said and Hyunjin sighs "Fine.. I'll just support you whatever you want" I smiled and thanked Hyunjin.

"I'll go outside to buy some food, who wants to come with me?" I asked them since it's 7PM and Hyunjin raised her hand and I nodded.

Outside Karina's house

Winter Pov

While I'm walking down the street with Heejin cause she can't move on to her girlfriend. I saw a girl with all black clothes.

Then, I ACCIDENTALLY bumped into her…

"What the fuck?! Didn't you see where you are going?!" She's damn mad..

"Karina we ha- Heejin?" "Hyunjin?" The two were both shocked and we squirted our eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you both girlfriends?" The girl in black clothes asked and the two of them shook their heads.

"Uhm, no we're not.." Heejin said and we nodded

"Uhm, miss can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked the girl and she nodded.

---------------

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked me and I sighs "Nothing, I forgot anyways.. What's your name?" I asked her since it's too early to ask her that.

"I'm Karina, Karina Yoo" She smiled beautifully- What the fuck, Winter! Stop!

"Winter, Winter Kim" I smiled for the first time… again...

---------------

"Hyunjin! Let's go!" Karina shouted and Hyunjin nodded "We gotta go" Karina said and smiled at me and I just nodded and they left.

As they left, Heejin looked at me with a teasing smile "You like her?" I just shaked my head as the answer was no. Heejin just laughed "Oh c'mon! Don't deny it!" I just rolled my eyes and said "You know what? Let's go, you're annoying as fuck" Heejin laughed again and we left.

We went home after buying some groceries.

When we went home I asked Heejin "So, Heej is Hyunjin your girlfriend?" "No' She said in monotone what the fuck.. is wrong with her??

"Huh? Your so good together.." "Don't say that.." Heejin said in monotone again "Huh? Why?" Heejin just crumpled the apple by herself and we got frightened.

"Just don't ask me why!" "O-oh ok.."

"She's my ex.. that's it"

-----