ıllıllı His muse ıllıllı

♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ Fluff ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩

...................................................................................................................................

You woke up from your sleep by a delicious scent of foods alluring you. You quickly got up and ran into your bathroom to brush your teeth quick. You checked yourself in the mirror. Finally a life away from all the toxic people and unwanted burdens. A life only with your truly beloved and a person who love  you the most, Severus Snape. A mysterious man who seemed to care nothing but the most caring man in reality. Even when he doesn't want to admit that. 

You smiled to yourself once more and got  out of the bathroom. Ready to get downstairs and meet your Mr. Mysterious. You slowly and quietly walked downstairs and walked towards the kitchen Where the scent was coming from. You glanced at the dining table where you saw the Jasmine in the vase. The smell from them made you swoon but the figure of the man cooking in front of you made you drool. 

You walked towards him and gently hugged him from behind. He used to be reluctant to have any physical affection but now he is the one who like to show much affection as possible. He smiled and turned his head back. You smiled and took his kiss. 

" Good morning, mi armor. "

" Good morning, my love. "

" Did you sleep well? "

" Yes, what are you cooking, Sevy? "

" Oh, not that name.                       Just some breakfast for us."

" Let me help you. "

" No, no. I am almost finished. "

" then, at least, let me go and take the plate.

You took the plate and held them while he put the food on the plate. He gave a tender kiss on your forehead and you smiled with joy. You headed towards the dining table to put the plates but he stopped you. While taking his apron off, he responded.

" No, darling. We're having our breakfast in the garden. The Sun's shining and the birds are singing. And you're gonna let it pass by without enjoying it? Darling, I don't think I am gonna let you do that. " 

With that he eagerly took the plates and went out off the house to the back yard ,where he had set a table. You couldn't believe your own ears.

'What? Did he just say those words from his own mouth? "

You followed him confusingly. He pulled out a chair for you to sit. You sat.

" Severus, are you okay? You're scaring me. "

" Am I okay? No, Not at all. Ever since I have met you , I am  doing things that I have never thought myself doing and making me feel the feelings that I have never felt before. So, No.  but I can . Say something. to you. that you don't have to . be scared of me.  BECAUSE. All I am trying to do is to have some good breakfast with you. " 

He leaned in and kissed your lips before motioning you to eat. He ate some foods himself.

" Wow, I never knew I am such a good chef. Unbelievable. "

You chuckled and tasted it. 

" How is it, darling? "

" Ummmmmmmm, un......believable? I think you should consider to be a full time chef."

" Full time chef?"

"Yeah."

" Okay, but only for you. "

" Only for me." You proclaimed with a stern face which he replied with a serious face and a nod. You both continued your breakfast with teasing each others. Then, went back into the house to wash the plates. Then, went for a walk together. 

 Just like that dazzling sunshine in the sky, he is the light upon your life and you are his muse to live on.

↤↤↤↤↤ The End ↦↦↦↦↦

How was it?

Just got the idea at 1.00am cause I can't fall asleep thinking about him. 🤧🤧