₳₣₮ɆⱤ ₩₳Ɽ

Don't worry, this is gonna be worth to read. 

Angst + Fluff ( perhaps) 

Guys, if u like reading my book,  vote . They really mean to me and make me wanna write more.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.   .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.   .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.    .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.  .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The war has ended and everything is back to normal. A better normal in general. A better life. A safer place. A warmer society. With all the memories of the people who had sacrificed their lives at the war. Including Severus Snape, in other word, Y/N beloved life partner. He had died in the war but not a lot people appreciated his work. Most of the people thought he died as a deatheater. Knowledge about him was unclear for so many  except for Y/N. The funny thing was even when he was dead, so many people were still scare of him. 

The scars that the war gave Y/N still lived deep inside her brain and her heart but nothing could hurt her more than the knowledge that her Severus was not alive anymore with her. So, even to get a little peace in her life, she moved to a countryside far far away from all of the city areas and the memories around them. People less recognize her there and the place is also a lovely place with welcoming neighborhood. The people are warm and kind, too. 

On the evening, Y/N usually visits to the local market. Right now, that's what she is doing. she was buying some fruits and  looking at he flowers and deciding whether to buy or not. Eventually, she decided to buy so she walked towards the shop. She checked for the most beautiful Tulips and paid for it. The shopkeeper gave her a big Camellia as a gift and she took it while thanking him. She turned her back to head home. But she  hit to a man that makes her tripped slightly, which makes her fall to her back. But to her surprise, the man held her not to fall and Y/N looked at him astonishingly. Similar features like her Severus can be found on him. Curtain-liked-hair,  defined eyebrows , hooked nose, cherry-liked-lips and of course, black clothes. But more than all those features, the eyes. Those dark eyes that caught Y/N attention from the start and made her fallen in love. The same eyes that carry mystery and dark, caring and loving that she had longed for. He seemed to struck in the moment like her, too. He put her back on her feet but his eyes never leaving her. Studying every features of her tenderly.

He seemed to just come out of a pub nearby and you can still smell his strong fire-whiskey. Just while looking at him, your tears formed in your eyes and you tried to brush off the feeling that he was gone. Even if it would last for a moment, you wanted it. You wanted the moment with him near you. You reached for his hand and stutteringly said " you are Severus ? " Even though it was a question, you tone was said like a statement. He seemed to be shocked, too to see you. And for all these years, he had been trying to so hard to be away from you since he had survived the war. He didn't want to hurt you by staying together with you because people were afraid of him and looked at him with fear and disgust. He didn't want you to be treated like him. So, although it shuddered his heart into pieces, he moved to a remote countryside with fewer people living there. He decided to start a new life.

 But what is life without your beloved? Life without your loved ones is harder to bear than a life living with haters. Even knowing that the person might be better off with you, there are time  that you just can't live without them . And Severus was also a wizard with feelings and when he does, he need a good amount of drink to make him forget about everything. That's what has happened to him. but once after seeing you, all of his booze went away. 

Y/N shook his hand slowly and squeezed his  hand in her. 

" Please, answer me. Or are you just another mental image of mine? "

He swallowed hard . After all these years ,he had been trying to avoid her, she is still here right in front of him. But he wanted you now, and don't want to go back to his life without you anymore once he had seen you for the first time since the war.