Dax hit me in the stomach with his rifle but a gun shot went off. I fell to the ground and looked down at my waist.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Son of a bitch!" Bellamy screamed at him and then proceeded to stick a forgotten bullet into Dax's neck.

Both Bellamy and I watched as he died on the ground next to us. I sat up against a tree and Bellamy sat down next to me.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"You're okay" I smiled.

"Not I'm not, I'm a monster Annabeth" he replied.

Bellamy started to break down telling me his mother would be ashamed of what he has done. I held my waist as I was now bleeding out, I decided to keep my mouth shut though.

"I need you, we all need you Bellamy" I told him.

"You can't run, come back to camp with me, just face it" I whispered.

"What how you faced jaha?" He asked sarcastically.

"Okay okay you're right, I will talk to him" I said softly.

"Jaha's still going to kill me when he lands on earth" Bellamy explained.

"We'll figure something out" I said.

"Can we figure it out tomorrow" he asked.

"Yes, we can" I laughed.

"I forgive you Bellamy" I added.

"What?" He asked with tears still fall down his face.

"You have my forgiveness Bell, I could never stay mad at someone I love" I said as I held his hand.

He looked down at my hand to realise I had blood on my hand.

"You're bleeding" He stated with worry.

"H-how-how are are bleeding? Annabeth where are you hurt?" He asked me.

He opened my jacket to reveal a gun shot wound. Bellamy immediately put pressure on my waist.

"We gotta get back to camp" Bellamy stated.

"No Bellamy, it's too dark and it's not safe" I said softly.

"You've been shot Anna, I can't just let you die" he whispered. "We are leaving to get you help" he added.

I woke up early morning with a loud groan.

"Morning princess" Bellamy whispered as he helped me back up.

"Oh hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said softly.

"No it's okay, lets get you back to camp" he replied.

We grabbed what we could and started to head back.

"Wait a second. Hold on" Bellamy said walking away to pick something up.

"What is it?" I asked him again.

He turned around and smiled at me, I was confused for a moment then looked at his hand. It was a puzzle piece attached to a small chain.

I touched my neck to see that my necklace was no longer there.

"You kept it" Bellamy smiled.

"Yeah, I've never taken it off. I don't know what I would've done if I lost it" I sighed.

I watched as Bellamy pulled something out of his pocket, then handed it to me. I smiled as I realised what it was, a puzzle piece that fit with mine with my name on the back.