"Easy on the boy Jihoon, red moon can be overwhelming especially for young alpha wolves." Eunwoo, the father's best friend said while patting Taehyung's back.

While walking around, a koala invited himself to a piggy back ride, and there Tae was with Jimin on his back.
They didn't exchange a word, yet both shared a comfortable silence.

Suddenly Jimin felt something shooting up his system and alerting all his senses, he immediately jumped on his own feet and looked at the other alpha.
"You smell that blood, right?"
There was no need to answer as they jumped forward in their wolf form and followed the scent.

__________________________

"Her last words?"
"With this blood I curse your eyes with blindness. That's why..."
"That's why?"

"Keep the eyes in a jar. We'll need them." Jungkook demanded while throwing a pair of freshly harvested eyes on the ground.
yoongi gave him a side smile, nonchalantly kicking the organ with his boot.

"Did you cut her tongue?"
"I did, but I fed it to Jeongseok's dog."
"what are we going to do next?"
"The north. Namjoon hyung came back with the news that they are planning on murdering Seokjin and Jeongseok. I need to teach them to know their place. The gentle way."

"Fair enough. What to do with spy they sent Jungkook?"
In that moment, Geom came rushing through the door and fell at Jk's feet.
"Sir Jungkook..we need you in the kitchen."
Jk had one eyebrow raised and both arms crossed. Nevertheless he went with the maid and saw something unexpected.

Seokjin with his eyes red, holding a kitchen knife in defence, growling like an angry wolf.
Now why would he...
"Release it." Jk ordered
only for Jin's grip to become more resilient.
"He could attack at any moment, everyone out of here."

Jungkook took another step towards him, halted in his way because of a broken glass piece he stepped on.
He glanced at the broken honey jar then at his husband.
"This?"
When Jungkook held a piece up Seokjin's growling got louder. Behind that feral and dangerous defence was a scared omega. Which means that Seokjin is unconscious and his wolf was the one in control right now.

"Fuck it."
And he went for the knife.

________________________

Lights are off and there's no one home, with heavy souls the pack gathered around their alpha Taehyung, whom had the corpse of their Ama in his arms.
No one uttered a word but the weeping of their hearts were heard, the little Cubs whom were running around and giggling were all crying and sobbing while clinging to their parents.

"Who dare-" Eunwoo was about to continue when Taehyung's cold words cut him.
"It's Jungkook," he stated while covering the ama's face with his scarf.
"The one who killed Seokjin. He killed our spiritual guide now."
"What's next?"
"Is that a question."

_________________________________

"No no no no...what is a child doing here?" Hoseok watched in horror as the small creature observed him with eyes full of curiosity. He wanted to wipe off the blood dripping from his wound or hide his face just anything so he won't scare the child.

When approaching the cell, he tripped and fell.
Fuck that's a barely 4 years old child, the hell is he doing in such a horrible place.

"Geom this isn't the first time you lose him. You might end up decapitated if you kept doing it."
The voice...that voice...Hoseok knows that voice....
"Am so sorry master please forgive me. Please." The sobbing woman could barely form this sentence because of how much she was crying.
"Go from here. I am continuing by myself."
"Mas-"
"I won't repeat myself."
"Understood."

"Jeongseok, you can play hide and seek in the library not the prisoners room baby." Jin sighed while picking up the child who didn't stop looking towards the cell.

"Seokjin."
"..."
"Kim Seokjin. Hyung. It's really you?"

To be continued....

Seokjin when Hoseok called him Hyung: