Shydaún pt 3

Hey, hope you like it. This one will be more suspenseful, you have been warned!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After we made our way back to the beach the guys asked where we would stay. I told them that we were gonna live in my house that I have here, I was the same thing. Doors close to each other but huge rooms inside, perks of having the power to create!

I couldn't smile, right now...it hurt to smile. I felt sad, depressed, angry, disappointed, lost and...scared. I was scared, what if I didn't make it?

 What if I didn't manage to bring the guy home, lock that dude up and still enjoy this place without a mark on me?! Now that I think about it what am I supposed to do when I go there? Duel him? Pff, yeah! That'll work great!

Lloyd seemed to pick up on my sudden change of mood as he walked over to me.

Lloyd:" are you ok? Ever since the carrier you've been...quiet. Are you worried about something?"he asked while hugging me from behind and looking at me as I looked down.

'I'm gonna share the rest of my life with this guy, and I can't even tell him! I'm the worst fiancé ever! *sigh* I'm sorry Lloyd, I love you. Which is why I'm doing this! For the chief, the village, the elemental masters, Freya and...you'

I took a breath before saying.

Y/n:" I'm fine, I'm just nervous to face the chief tomorrow. I don't know how he'll react" I wasn't lying, I was nervous to face him, these were just...different circumstances. He nodded and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and said.

Lloyd:" don't worry, you'll be fine. I'll be right there, I promise" he said, resting his head in the crook of my neck. 'Yeah, your gonna "be there", I'm awful'

Y/n:" we should get some sleep" he nodded and took my hand while walking me over to the bed. We climbed in and soon. I was engulfed in a hug and cuddles by Lloyd, which already made me feel better.

I put my left hand on his chest, while the other was around his neck. I knew that what I was about to do was dangerous as hell, but I had no choice. I needed to get the chief out of there and figure out why Mr. Flyer hates me so much and wants me.

One thing is for sure....

'I have a bad feeling about this....'

( time skip till almost midnight )

It was 11 : 46, Lloyd was already deep asleep which is good for me. I swear I still don't get why he calls me angel when he really looks like one when he's sleeping.

Y/n:" don't worry, I'll be back soon" i said kissing his forehead and put my mask over my head. I headed out and for the Crystal caves. 

Praying that somehow I can win this alone and find out what he wants. I don't have time for games, I only want to get the chief outta there and, first off: find out what that dudes name is because Mr. Flyer is not gonna work, second off: figure out what he wants from me so I can stop it.

'Hm, seems easy enough'

I ran inside the caves that were hidden in a mountain  when I arrived I came across the ancient water temple that was build here.

 Many people learned the masters of water here, including me. I too was trained here, and now I am a master of water.

In the middle I could see three masked stranger and what, I'm guessing, the chief chained up and looking stern and none afraid, but when he saw me his eyes changed to a terrified expression.