House heist

Hey guys. Hope you liked the last chapter, here's a new one. 

Y/n POV

I was still in Lloyd's arms after falling asleep again. I was so glad when he said he wouldn't go, and now I'm starting to wake up again. I started shifting, and I could tell Lloyd was trying to keep me in his arms, but I managed to wiggle my way out of his hold, earning a groan. 

I turned around to look at the clock 11 : 48. 'ugh, we need to get up' I sat myself up at the side of my bed and stretched my back. I took a look in the mirror and couldn't help but think that it technically isn't  possible that I never had messy bed hair. How do I do this? 

I could feel movement from behind me and before I knew it Lloyd's arms were wrapped around me and pulled me into a from–behind–hug, his head resting onto my shoulder. Nuzzling his head against my neck, inhaling deeply.

Y/n:"mmmmmh, we need to get up" I yawn–groaned. He didn't reply instead buried his head in my neck even more.

Lloyd:"do we have too?" he asked half whine half question. I laughed at his laziness and nodded my head, earning a groan. I felt his grip on my waist tighten and I knew he wasn't going to let go of me and I said.

Y/n:"Lloyd, we need to get up. Please let go of me" he still didn't let go of me and i threw my head back in annoyance. He only nuzzled his head deeper into my neck and I rolled my eyes before chuckling, and used all the strength in my body and yanked myself forward. Lloyd while I did that yanked me backwards, so we basically stayed in our position . When we both realized what just happened we burst out laughing.

Lloyd:" ok, fiiiiinnneeeee. I'll let you go"

Y/n:" who said you had a choice?" he raised an eyebrow and I walked over to my closet needing to get out of the clothes from earlier and he asked.

Lloyd:"uhhh, n/n my gi is–" he was interrupted when I made him a new one on the side of my bed and his eyes widened at least I think they did, I was still facing my closet. He said thank you and I gave him a nod and headed to the bathroom to change. I decided to go plain today but still wanted to look like a no bullshit girl. So I decided to go with this.

 So I decided to go with this