Prank the boys. Spy on the girls

Hey guys enjoy this one sorry it was late. Its really funny!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Freyas POV

It was supper fun to hang out with Cole. He's such a down to earth guy. Wait! Haha i crack myself up! I'm starting to think if I might start to like him more than a friend, but then again we've only known each other for three days. We were already back home and it was morning and I was with the other girls as we decided considering that there wasn't anything to do. We decided to do a girls day which means we had nothing to do.

The others were doing truth or dare. It was no night time which, if i look, is exactly 7:57 it was already dark out. I was day dreaming about Cole and me dancing. If this is what love or like feels like then I don't mind it. 

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize the girls trying to get my attention.

Y/n:" Freyaaaa! Hello? You in there?!" I snapped out of my thoughts with a.

Freya:"huh?" The others sighed and repeated the question.

Y/n:" truth or dare?" She asked. I didn't want to do something stupid but I was also dying of boredom so I chose dare.

I should've chosen truth.....

Y/n:" I dare you to kiss Cole, on the mouth" I gaped my mouth open ' is she serious! No way!'

Freya:" no way! I'm not gonna do it!"

Skylor:" sorry Freya, it's a dare" she giggled they mischievously smiled as I made my way to the room and to the boys room who were doing.. I don't know what!? I knocked on the door and heard everything going quiet. Until the door flung open! Revealing jay which made me jump.

Freya:" aye! Jay you scared me!" He nervously chuckled and said.

Jay:" sorry Freya, what can we do for you?" He said chipper, I giggled and then said.

Freya:"its alright, I was wondering if I could borrow Cole for a second?" I took a small peek to see they were probably having a pillow fight "explains the noise' I thought. Jay smiled deviously before saying.

Jay:" of course! He's all yours! Cole your girlfriend wants to talk to you!" He said, I blushed at the word girlfriend. I could see the others snickering as jay had now opened the door wide open. I saw them snickering at Cole who had facepalmed and said.

Cole:" guys! Seriously, you know she's not my girlfriend! *sigh* sure Freya, lets go" and with that Cole came out, I got a good look at him and saw he was shirtless and boy do I tell you he had a nice eight pack, he took my hand and dragged me along. I blushed at the contact but brushed it off, when we were in the private he let go and I started to get nervous, really, really nervous. Cole seemed to notice and asked.

Cole:"hey you ok? You know you can tell me anything" I decided to just do it and get it done with. I knew y/n was watching us along with the others to prove that I did it. So I decided to get it over with.

Freya:" ok, um im sorry but I have to do this, it's a dare"

Cole:" what do you have to-?" I quickly cut him off as I kissed him gently. He stepped back in surprise. I was about to pull away until I felt an arm snake around my waist, forcing me into his warmth even further, his hold on me was firm but gentle it actually made me smile against him. I didn't want to let go or stop kissing him so I just stayed that way a light smile on my face. Until I realized what just happened and pulled away. 

I looked him in the eye as I just realized that we kissed each other way longer than we had too. I got out of his hold and stepped back my face probably a tomato. As I started to stutter.