*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*

Začať od začiatku

You flew along the wagon from the sides, watching for any dangers around Armin and Jean. They successfully got onto the wagon but an enemy was still in control of the wagon. Mikasa kicked the girl over onto her back which made her meet Jean's blade. Suddenly, a shadow flew over their heads. There was a soldier going in from above, pointing both of his guns at Armin and Jean. The man's fingers were almost about to press on the triggers.

'Suck it up, [Name].'

As if your body had a mind of it's own, you accelerated towards the man with a war cry, pushing through the barrier of hesitation you had. You hit your blade into his stomach, messing up his aim before stabbing him with your other. As you ripped your blade out from his side, blood bursted out on you.

What was this feeling? Bloodlust?

"Armin! Jean! Go," you shouted as you pushed the body away from you with your feet.

The girl whacked his blade away, making it fly through the air. She pointed her weapon straight as his face, only seconds away from pulling the trigger.

"JEAN!"

You didn't want to look at the wagon when you heard the gunshot, but you did anyway. Instead of seeing Jean's limb, dead body you saw the girl's body fall to the side. Armin held his gun in a tight grip with smoke coming out.

There were three enemies coming from behind, they all aimed at the two boys. You quickly came in from Armin's right side and quickly dragged him off the wagon. Looking over your shoulder, you saw the wagon getting taken over by them almost instantly. Mikasa wasn't going to give up the chase.

Dropping off Armin on the rooftop, you stood at the edge, watching Levi stopping Mikasa from pursuing them.

~

Levi led the lot of you towards a temporary hide out. You had blood all over your face and hands and thankfully non on your clothes from the cloth you wore on top. You and Sasha were on lookout duty while Levi and the others conversed.

Here you are, sitting near one of the exits while Sasha had the other. You held the shotgun tightly in your hands.

'Hey.'

Waking yourself out of a daze, you batted your head up quickly. As you looked around for any figures, you had your finger ready on the trigger.

'I'm not physically around you. I only exist in your head.'

Feeling confused, you itched your head with unsureness. You weren't sure if you were talking to yourself in your head. "What the hell..?" You set a hand on your head, "It's like there's another presence right next to me but there's no one..."

You looked up suddenly at the door creaking open. When you looked up, you met a pair of blue eyes that looked down at you.

"[Name]," Armin spoke softly, "We're heading out."

Silently, you nodded. Armin held out a hand towards you, waiting for you to take it. When you did, he helped you up from the ground as you muttered a 'thank you.' You still felt a bit air headed after talking to Neoma, and now that you know there's some other conscious living in your body, it felt like you had something to lean back on.