Chapter 3

A/N
i didnt think people would actually read this😍😍 but ill probably update this like every other week or something like that

Y/N's POV

You stared blankly at the daughters while their fangs were bared at you.

"Go ahead and bite me then girls I won't stop you," you said. As Bela and Cassandra lunged towards your neck the door swung open.

Lady Dimitrescu walked and scolded her daughters, "I told you to get her settled in their room, not try to drink from them."
Two of the girls look down at their feet while Daniela glares at you. "I need to send Donna your measurements so she can tailor you a suit, and girls you're not to touch them, their blood is special," she continued and walked back out of the room. You stared at her mouth wide open. The girls shifted to faces of disappointment before smirks slowly formed on their faces. 

Catching the change in expressions you say, "What do yall share a mind or something that shit was creepy I won't lie."

"If mother needs your measurements then we're gonna get them," Cassandra said. Bela and Daniela swarmed and pushed you into the air. Your shirt and pants were torn to shreds very quickly. They quickly drop you to the floor afterwards while Cassandra flies out and back, returning with a measuring tape.

As you try to ground yourself you spit out, "Well excuse me if I didn't have this undershirt on id be butt ass naked." You glare at the girls and continue, "Mfs dont know how to be polite here or what?" You look around to see if there's even anything left of your clothes. "Well i'll be damned yall ripped everything," you said. Bela walked closer to you after snatching the tape measure in hand.

"Stand still and hold your arms. Our mother doesn't have enough time to waste on small things like you," she said. Daniela flew over to you holding your arms up with a sickeningly sweet smile on her face.

You get a very dumb idea and decide to say, "Well if i'm small then what does that make you? Cause shit standing right here you're at least half a foot shorter than me." Daniela dropped your arms and Bela gave you the hardest death glare you've ever seen. Her teeth were clenched so tight you swore they would've ground down to nothing in a matter of seconds.

"Forget the damn measurements i'll kill you right here and now you stupid rat," she said aggressively. She quickly swarmed towards you and grabbed you while blocking off your eyes. You hit walls and what you assumed to be doorways. Once you reached a darkened room with a bed to the farthest left wall and a vanity to the right. It was clean and there was a rug in the middle with a door behind. It looked simple and almost boring. Bela grabbed you and put you into a chokehold.

"At least take me on a date before you treat me like a whore," you said trying to change the dark auora formed around the two of you. Which was probably the dumbest thing you could of done, and as a result she grabbed you even tighter with a loud hiss. Her nails dug into your skin and your vision was getting more and more blurry as the seconds passed. 'Damn for looking kinda skinny she's got hella strength,' you thought.

"I might as well take an early bite, I'll have to to savor you," Bela said. The last thing you felt before you blacked was a sharp burning pain in your collar bone.

—------------------------------------------------------

A/N  this was not proofread feel free to comment any mistakes
yall this was like a super short chapter so sorry and ik  i havent updated in like 800 years thats my bad ive just been really busy but im not gonna like give up on the story tho