Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

'I'm on my way to the bus station, but I'm so tired and it's gonna be dark soon. Coming to Romania on a limb was such a shitty idea' I thought. As I fall asleep on the station bench I hear the bus screech. I sluggishly get up and drag myself onto the bus sitting in the back, so as to not be disturbed.

–Like a 3 hour timeskip keep it moving lmao–

I woke up after a huge bump hit the wheels, and looked around to see a bunch of trees, houses, and gravel like roads. It finally hits me that I slept through my stop along with the rest of them, and this must be the last one. Getting up and walking out of the bus the village looked eerie. Deciding to take a look around I see an absolutely gigantic castle. As I continued to look around I found a meat shop and decided to ask about the castle I saw in the distance, "Hey uh Sir what's in that huge castle in the forest?" "Nothing good, I've never seen you here before, you should stay clear of the hellish place, and if you're not gonna buy anything get outta here", he responded, looking rather annoyed. I rolled my eyes and walked off ,'What an asshole there's probably something big in that castle and he just doesn't want to tell me' I thought.

Choosing not to interact with anyone else in the village I started walking off towards the castle. After getting further into the forest I saw a few crows sitting on the tall tree branches. "Looks like someone died", I said and laughed quietly. As I continued throughout the forest I felt a strange feeling come over me, so I looked behind me and heard what sounded like wolves howling. Starting to speed walk my way through the forest. I started regretting my death joke with the crows. The howling got louder and came from more areas this time. "Aw fuck nah I'm gone I dont want to get ripped to shreds just yet", I yelled while sprinting as fast as i could towards the castle. The crows looked as if they were following me but I didn't have time to look back. As I wasn't paying attention a branch was buried into the snow and I tripped falling face first into the ground. I could hear what I thought were wolves getting closer and closer. "Fucking hell man I'm gonna get to that castle",

I pushed myself up and bolted as fast as I could almost feeling the phantom grip of the wolf on my leg. I was sweating and cold as I banged on the gigantic double castle doors as hard as I could. "Open the doors quickly!" I screamed. I started falling forward as the doors opened, "Finally!" Running in as quickly as I could once it was fully open, and not paying attention to any of my surroundings. Kneeling as I tried to catch my breath, so I could thank whoever opened the door. Looking up I started, "Thank yo- what the hell. Am I tripping or are you really tall? I mean I thought I was tall but damn" I was rambling the wolves completely forgotten at the moment. "Silence!" The tall woman said sternly. "Who are you and why are you at my castle man-thing? Do you not know who I am?", she continued. "No I don't know you, but I mean a gorgeous woman like you is probably famous. I'm not a 'man-thing' either, don't get it twisted."

I backed away swiftly as she extended two foot long claws from her hand as she growled. "I am Alcina Dimitrescu, and that's Lady Dimitrescu to you. You will speak to me with respect or I'll slice you to ribbons you man-thing." Huffing you back away some more, taking a second to check your surroundings before speaking again. "I already said I'm not a man thing, but I do have to say I wouldn't mind being cut up by you." Before she could react you sprinted towards the stairs you saw. Climbing up the steep stairs you heard buzzing behind you and began swatting around your head. The flies began swarming and biting you as you reached the top platform of the stairs. "What the hell is with these flies?"As you continued you slowed to jog and the swarms of flies started to morph into three giggling girls, one blonde, one brunette, and a ginger.

The blonde brings a sickle up to your neck, "How stupid of you to think you can run away from mother and survive", she says looking up at you. 'So they were the lady's daughters?' "Now who are you three beauties?", you ask, completely unphased by her sickle pressed against you. "Im Bela, Cassandra is the brunette, and that's Daniela"After she says that you hear the lady's heels clicking up the stairs towards you with a wide grin on her face. "Bold of you to assume you'll survive running away in my own home rat", she says claw pushing on your chest.

—------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I dont know why i expected to be good at writing this type of stuff </33333