Chapter 2

im surprised that anyone actually read this but story development ☝

—------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Lady Dimitrescu sliced through your jacket plus your shirt, and lowly growled, "Who are you?" Looking dumbfounded you saw the tears that were deep enough to cut through the skin. "I'm y/n, and if I stay right here are you gonna finally kill me or what?", you asked. She harshly glared at you though she still had a look of shock on her face. 'What is she offended or some shit' you thought.

"What is wrong with you rat? Are you not afraid of losing your life? Smart remarks will not help you here", she said. Whistling you stepped back a small puddle of blood from where you were standing, before starting, "I'm not afraid of death my lady, fear tactics won't work for me". You could hear the three daughters aggressively buzzing behind you. "Girls take her to the cellar now!" Daniela starts to manically giggle, and the other two join in. The women turn into swarms of flies and you're quickly swept up with them. You were abruptly thrown down into a cell. There was a strong smell of rotting wood and blood. Daniela and Cassandra were holding you to the wall and grinning widely while Bela held a sickle to your neck. "You three look more cute than intimidating, and you have to look up to me", you chuckled. 'I gotta get them to leave so I can cover this damn cut',you thought.

The three girls hissed at you and Bela quickly slit your shoulder and said, "You will respect us or we'll kill you". After losing so much blood you couldn't even care anymore, and your vision was blurring on the sides. "I might just die either way ladies. Still wanna cut me up?" You said while your body was wavering. Cassandra and Daniela smiled wickedly then cut your cheeks. You passed out falling forwards since the two girls stepped back, and Bela caught you before dropping you on your face.

The three daughters swarmed to their mothers room.

Lady Dimitrescu's POV

I heard my daughters arguing on who was to knock on the door. "Come in girls", I said knowing they'd be bound to break something with their bickering. They busted through the door, and Daniela immediately said, "Mother, can I keep them as a pet please!?", and once again the girls started arguing with lots of 'no I want to keep her' and 'that's no fair' and 'I never get any pet for myself'. "Silence girls!"I shouted, clearly annoyed with all of their nonsense. 'Keeping that disrespectful thing as a pet? How stupid she barely qualifies to be a maiden'. "What did you do with them? I told you to lock them in the cellar" I said a little too calmly.

"We did take her to the cellar mother, and she's such a strange human wearing men's rags", Bela started. "And she didn't care that we were gonna kill and torture her, isn't that weird mother?", Daniela continued, while Cassandra stood silently glaring at the floor. 'That is weird, and I don't trust the human to not escape the cellar sooner or later.' "Yes girls, that's quite unusual, and I have been needing a new butler that won't make such stupid mistakes out of pure nervousness", I paused and thought for a moment. "Bring her to me girls". They started shuffling their feet looking at each other as if to say 'who's gonna tell her?'.

"Well you see mother, they passed out, and we sort of just left her there.. on the ground", Cassandra said after they figured who was to tell me. A scowl creeped onto my face as I stood and walked past my daughters swiftly. They all shared a quick uneasy look with each other before swarming away.

Y/N's POV

You woke up with a pounding headache and everything hurt. You looked around not recognizing anything or what room you were in. The only thing you knew was that it was definitely not the cellar you were just passed out in. "I see you're finally awake", a deep voice said from the area the door was at. Snapping your head to the direction of the door you saw the lady of the house herself staring at you. You slid your hand down your cheek only to feel bandages across it. Assuming there was bandages on the rest of your wounds you said, "Wow my lady I thought yall were ready to 'slice me to ribbons'". Lady Dimitrescu walked towards you, but with her long legs it only took her seconds. She bared her fangs at you and grabbed you by your throat biting you. "Oh kinky", you joked. She made it clear very quickly that she was not amused by cutting off your oxygen with a tight squeeze of your throat. "You will respect me. I was going to offer you a position as my butler, but you can't seem to keep your mouth closed". You tried to nervously chuckle but it came out as a wheeze.

"You should still give me the offer my lady", you choked out. She tossed you to the floor and said, "You are to be my butler as of today, and you will come here at 7am and serve me wine." Rubbing your throat you were gonna say something sarcastic but decided against it. 'Yeah yeah mY lAdY you never told me where shit was at'. She glared at you as if she could read your mind and called for her daughters to take you to your new room.

The daughters swarmed to and from within seconds. You did get hit with a few doorways along the trip. Cassandra was the first to say, "I think we should taste her, it's only fair since mother did too".

—------------------------------------------------------

A/N Note i think this is like 1000 words idk this is not proofread but at least yall got a job at the castle💪