Taehyung relaxed and put one of his arms under his husband's head and pulled him closer... Hugging him back.

"Tae.... Give me a kiss." Jungkook requested looking up at him and placed the younger's hand on his bare skin under his shirt and stopped himself from moaning.

Taehyung caressed his skin lightly , rubbing his hand up and down on his skin. "Do it yourself." He spoke teasing the older who said the same thing a minute ago.

"Cheeky bastard." Jungkook cursed him rolling his eyes but nonetheless joined his smaller lips to the younger's full ones.

They lazily moved their lips against each other , and jungkook ran his hands through taehyung's hair softly.

After pulling away from each other... Jungkook smiled slightly at him "i am going to sleep ,okay. Wake me up if you need anything." He said patting his cheek slightly before turning around and holding taehyung's hand tightly.

Taehyung chuckled and whispered " okay, sleep well" sending shivers down his spine hearing that raspy deep voice in his ear.

Soon bam jumped in on the bed and laid down beside jungkook snuggling gently in his tummy ...jungkook stroked his head and closed his eyes to get some sleep.

Taehyung wasn't really tired ,it was just afternoon right now but then decided to sleep as well because he didn't had anything better to do.

.

.

.

.

Both the husbands and their puppy slept peacefully with no care in the world and jungkook also finally got the rest he deserved after 1 whole week of working on one foot.

It was around evening when jungkook stirred in his sleep ,moving a little.

But his eyes widened when he heard a noise in his ears making him open his eyes wide immediately and stop moving right there.

When he had moved , he heard a faint moan in his ear from his husband who was still asleep.

He felt something hard poking in the back of his thigh and noticed the tighter than normal hold of his husband on him. He felt the warm breath falling on his neck and top lip touching his skin.

He tried to get out of the hold ,but felt taehyung slightly grinding his hips against his ass. "B-baby." He heard his husband moaning in sleep.

Jungkook obviously knew what was happening ,his little husband was having a wet dream in his sleep while cuddling him.

When he felt taehyung buck his hips against his ass again. Jungkook tried to turn around ,but taehyung only tightened his hold on him making him unable to do so.

Jungkook sighed and called out his name loud to wake him up.." taehyung , wake up." He spoke slightly hitting his arm that was around him.

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep but didn't wake up. Jungkook said his name put loud again trying to wake him up but he didn't wake up.

When he hit his arm harshly than before , that's when the younger woke up and graoned loudly as his sinful dream was broken in between.

"H-hyung!" He yelled in his sleepy voice  ...his eyes half open.

When he saw that the older was looking at him with narrowed eyes ,he noticed his tight grip and immediately loosened it.