Ch. 25: LvsNvsS

Sting hugged Lucy upon seeing her. Tight, yet gentle. It was as if he was afraid he would lose her again.

The team left the room, giving the two their time to talk.

Outside, AZ was bothered by the name Lucy has screamed earlier.

"Mikari..." he muttered as tears begged to fall.

"Lucy..." Sting called as he broke the hug, longingly looking at Lucy's brown eyes.

The female blonde pushed Sting away as she remembered their last encounter. He told her how he hates her. And it pained her, specially when it came from the man she loves.

"Luce... I-I'm sorry..." Sting cried but Lucy only shook her head.

"Please go away." she begged. "Please..."

Sting was left no choice. He didn't want to pressure Lucy so he left.

The celestial wolf-slayer cried just as he left. She sobbed. Cried. Endless tears pouring from her eyes like a waterfall.

"Lucy-nee..."

She snapped her head up as she heard a creepy whisper. A whisper of an all too familiar voice.

The whisper turned into a fit of giggles before it was no longer heard.

"Mikari..." the blonde muttered.

***

It was the third day of the Grand Magic Games and the first part was a battle between one members from each team.

".... Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail, Sting Eucliffe from Sabertooth, and Hikari Kokoroyujo from Gallant Wolves!" Wani announced, earning a roar from the audience, and a shocked response from several people after hearing the last three names.

The whole Gallant Wolves looked at Lucy who was still shocked. She didn't know what to do. She was gonna battle against Natsu Dragneel, the man she loved, and Sting Eucliffe, the man she loves.

But then she remembered how both men had hurt her feelings.

And that's how she gained strength. She doesn't know if she could hurt Sting. But she was sure she would show Natsu the new her.

[Lucy's PoV] (Yay!)

I stepped in the arena as the other mages did as well. I can do this.

"... Wait! We got a message from the King himself!" Chapati announced, standing from his seat.

"Once your mask has been taken off, the mage who took it off gains 10 points. And if you're defeated, it is another 10 points. Therefore, there will be a total of 20 points in one mage. Alright mages, and go!"

A huge palace appeared in the middle of the arena and we were automatically transported to different parts of the palace.

I walked around, warrily searching for a mage when someone attacked me from behind.

I immediately jumped away, taking out two keys.

"Loke! Virgo!" I called and they appeared within a light.

Loke immediately attacked Piggy Punch's Selvis who disappeared then appeared behind Loke.

Virgo attacked her but she disappeared again. And this time, she multiplied into five.

"Capricorn! Help Loke and Virgo!" I summoned.

Loke, Virgo and Capricorn attacked each and finally hit the real Selvis.

I was about to attack her too when a fire got to her first, defeating her, and burning her mask as well.

What the hell?!