We sat down at the radio and waited to talk to her mom.

"Doctor Griffin, it's good to see you" I said.

"Please, call me Abby, Clarke tells me you broke your hand, may I see? Abby asked me.

Clarke unwrapped my hand and showed her mother.

"You'll need surgery, but for now put two sticks on each side of your hand, then wrap it up" Abby told me.

"Thank you Abby" I said before I walked off.

When I walked out of the drop ship I quickly realised the water on the seats was now frozen and delinquents were using pieces of metal from the ship to scrape it off.

It was getting colder with each day, we didn't have the kind of clothes or bedding to get through winter.

"Annabeth!" Clarke yelled walking over to me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jaha wants to speak with you" she told me.

I looked down for a moment. I didn't even know what to say to him.

"Not yet" I replied.

"I understand, also I need you and Bellamy to check out an old depot" Clarke added.

"Like an emergency aid depot?" I asked.

Clarke looked at me and nodded. I thought about it and it could have things for winter, maybe even food.

"Why me and Bellamy?" I questioned her.

"You two need time to get alone, and this is it" she explained.

"Whatever fine, I'll get Bellamy" i then walked back off into the drop ship.

Bellamy was talking with Octavia about the grounder. She was still mad at him for beating him even though the grounder saved her life.

"Bellamy" I stated interrupting their conversation.

"I'm not talking to Jaha" he spat.

"Calm down, that's not why I'm here. Clarke needs us to check out an emergency aid depot" I explained.

"Why you two?" Octavia asked.

"Clarke says we need to get along" I sighed.

"So what do you say? Ready for an adventure Blake?" I smiled.

"Meet at the gate in five" Bellamy replied then walked out.

"I should go get ready, do something about that grounder will you? He doesn't belong stuck her" I told O.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Just like Bellamy said, he had some delinquents rebuild mine and Octavia's tent. I left my belt in my tent but grabbed my gun.

I went over to Jasper and Monty to grab some food packs for the trip.

"Hey boys" I said smiling.

"How you feeling?" Monty asked me.

"Pretty good since I could've died" I laughed.

"That's not funny Woods" Bellamy said firmly grabbing packs of food.

I realised he was taking more food then he needed.

"You do know it's just a day trip right?" I asked him.

"A lot can happen in a day princess" He replied.

"Let's go" he added walking off.

I gave the two boy a final wave goodbye and caught up to Bellamy. We made our way out of camp and started our journey.