Lexi swallowed hard and nodded. "I'm serious, Isaac. Are you still interested?"

"You want that?" he asked in earnest.

"Yes. I said no before because I was worried about making a mistake or that we would rush things in our relationship. But for the past month or so, I've thought long and hard about the idea of us living together...and I want this. I want to live with you, Isaac. Even saying that feels like the right thing to do. I'm not saying all this 'cause I feel like I have to; it's 'cause I want to. I really want this."

Isaac blinked a few times in an attempt to process what he just heard. "Seriously? I haven't brought it up again 'cause I promised to not pressure you into living with me. And I wanted to wait 'til you brought it up. So, to hear you ask kinda caught me off guard, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not upset, just shocked."

Lexi took his hands into hers while looking deep into his dark brown eyes. "Isaac, I love you so much. I want to be with you for a long, long time. I can't imagine my life without you, in all honesty. I want to take this step in our relationship."

"I love you too, Lexi," Isaac said before kissing her lips tenderly. "And I want to keep being with you also. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, babe."

"Isaac...I...Wow." Lexi seemed taken aback by his meaningful words.

Isaac grinned. "You're the one."

Lexi had tears in her blue-green eyes. "Really?"

"Really. So...I guess we're gonna move in together, then?"

"Let's do it."

The couple shared an intense kiss that brought them closer together. Isaac wrapped his arms tightly around Lexi's waist to pull her into his hard chest. She gripped his face firmly enough to keep him in place. Neither let up for a long while as they continued to make out for several minutes. She also gently pushed his back against the front door, moaning softly as the kisses deepened.

"Maybe we should take this elsewhere," Isaac suggested once they ceased making out.

Lexi smirked. "Mmm...let's."

She grabbed Isaac by the hand and led him into her bedroom. They spent the next couple of hours all over each other, lost in their passionate lovemaking. It didn't matter that Lexi's neighbours could hear them through the paper-thin walls of the apartment complex; all that happened was the intense sex they had in bed. It ended with the couple lying side by side, trying to catch their breath.

"God, you're so good to me," Isaac mumbled as he pulled her close to his tall frame.

Lexi giggled as she rested on her stomach with her elbows resting on the pillow. "So are you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Isaac said. "I can't wait for us to move into our own place together."

"Me too," Lexi replied before capturing his lips in a sweet kiss.

Once she lied back down with her head on his bare chest, Isaac kissed her head and draped one arm around her slim figure. He was going to move in with his college sweetheart of two years after graduation. It was something he hadn't expected, but he wasn't about to complain. Several things would need to happen before they moved in together, but they would happen in time. All that mattered for now was celebrating how bright their future appeared to be after NYU.

This moment is all that matters right now— having Lexi by the side, he thought with a content smile on his face. I'm not gonna worry too much about the future right now; the present is far more important.