Chapter 7 - Anniversary surprise

❌💜Cross' pov:💜❌

It's been a year since we dated, tomorrow is our relationship anniversary and I don't know what to give Dream for a surprise..
I can ask him right? Well lets give it a shot. I walked towards to Dream and ask him "Hey Dream, may I ask what do you ever wished for?" "Hm? Ah, something I wished for? Maybe a pet since I want to practice to take care of something as a ready when we ever have children!" he said proudly, after I heard that I blushed crazily and nosebleed "Oh dear, Cross are you ok?!" Dream asked worriedly "Y-yea, I'm fine-" I reply as I wiped the blood. Dream sighed and pats me "Be more careful next time, ok?" "Hehe- Ok-" I said as he kiss me.

After he leaves the room I quickly teleports to a pet shop and bought a bunny. I kept it in a cage that has a note says "For our anniversary <3" and kept it in a safe place.
"I can't wait for our anniversary.." I said quietly.

💛⭐Dream's pov⭐💛

I'm so worried.. I have got many gifts for Cross but I think it's not enough-!! He has given me many things and I never gave him any.. So, I decided to buy many stuffs. Nightmare and Killer looked at me worried because I've been overworking myself lately and then, when I go to check the gifts, it's gone!! Why? It's because Killer sells them all.. I go ask him why and he says "You think he really wants that? You don't need to buy many stuffs." and grabs a box says 'Toys'? He gives at me with a smirk while I'm confused. Nightmare saw it and runs to us as he throw the box.

"KILLER WTH-?!" "C'mon Night, can't they have fun?" Killer said chuckling, Nightmare sighs as their child, Crescent, ran in and hugs me. "Uncle Dream!" he said giggling, I picked him up and gave him to Killer "Hey momma!" he said happily "Hello lil moon" Killer said smiling. "Lets play!!" He said to Killer as Killer giggled "Alrighty, Dream you can take that box and give it to Cross~" he said while smirking again "DON'T. OK? DON'T." Nightmare says. Killer shrugged and walks away, Nightmare sighs as his tentacles garbs chocolates and give it to me. "Here, he'll love these." he said as I smile and hugs Nightmare "Thanks brother!" "You're very welcome" he said smiling as he hugged back.

We stopped hugging and head to sleep.

--------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

🗨️👤Narrator's pov:👤🗨️

So, as you know today's is their anniversary, they surprise each other with the gifts. Dream and Cross was very happy "OH MY GOD!! A PET BUNNY?! THANKS CROSS!" The smaller one said "You're welcome, and
thank you for these chocolates my love." after that, they both were enjoying their both gifts, Dream playing with the bunny while Cross is eating the chocolates.
The small one looks at the big one eating and starts to get hungry. He looks away from Cross and Cross notice it. "Dream, look here." Cross said as Dream turns his head to Cross "Hm-?" Dream hummed. The bigger one took a bite of the chocolate as he quickly kisses the smaller one to pass it to him.

Cross pulled away with a saliva connected to both of their lips (?). "Wh-what was that-?" Dream asked while blushing hard "A kiss, a sharing one." Cross replies smiling, Dream still blushing and goes cuddle Cross as Cross cuddles back. "Love you, small light" "L-love you too, Cross.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

End
There, I'm done with this one.
Now bye

618 words