Chapter 5 - Bringing the memories back

A/N:

70 reads! Wow, thanks! And thank you for 3 followers! I love y'all/p

Now lets continue with Dream suffering-
Don't worry, he's getting saved.

Sadly

Warning:
Abuse
Forced love(?)

Please skip if you're not cool with it

------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐💛Dream's pov:💛⭐

It been weeks since my memories are gone. 'It hurts.. Everything hurts.. I can't move.. I want to go back.' I thought to myself. It just hurts, I don't even know what to do. Is this even love.? I don't know.. I kept trying to move just hoping if I can stand up and run away. But there's no hope. I'm just here to suffer. He kept shocking me when I want to eat something. It just hurts. He's an asshole. I want to break up with him but it'll just get worse and worse.

He kept smashing my body parts and 'apologizing' to me. He won't stop, he's a fucking sadist. I don't even know why I love him in the first place. Am I used to be a masochist? If yes, then I'll try to be one so my pain will turn into love and only love. He planned something 'special' for tomorrow morning and I think the special thingy is going to be bad or worse.

I just stay in the basement while Karma's having all the fun he can in the outside world. How does it even looks like? Is it full of people like him? Is there people suffers like me too.? I don't know what else to think. When he got home he bought a bat. 'Woo hoo more pain' I thought. He kept hitting me with it until I bleed so hard. He healed me but not fully just to keep me alive and suffer.

I don't know what I did to him but it's probably just for the best. Karma picked me up and brings me to his room as he cuddle me and fell asleep. He sometimes can be nice but I just don't love him.. Why won't he just leave me alone. Since I can't move at all I decided to sleep with him.

--------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

🖤🩸 Karma's pov:🩸🖤

Pfft, oh Dream~ He's such a naive person, I love him so much. I want to see him suffer without dying.. But I'm starting to see that he lost his love for me.. Why won't force him to love me?

...

By using a love potion?

It'll be temporary or not.. Better if forever~
I woke him up and carries him in bridal style to my basement and take a pill so he can't feel much pain when I put the potion in him. "Eat this." I said sternly "Wh-wha-?" He starts trembling words "You heard me, eat this." But he refuses I decided to do it the hard way. Without caution, I aggressively open his mouth and shove the pill inside of him. He was crying 'Weak.' I thought to myself.

When I'm about to put the love potion, some two other skeletons busted in. One goopy, one looks like a cow. The goopy one seems pretty pissed off and same with the other but more pissed off looking then the octopus one. I was ready for a fight.

----------------------AFTER THAT----------------------

I lost. I fucking lost to two skeletons. I'm dying. I'm fucking dying. Dream looks worried about me.

...

I'm dusting away...

🖤🌙 Nightmare's pov:🌙🖤

After killing that psychopathic bitch, we head off to home. Dream looks confused, pain, scared at the same time. I decided to heal his broken bones and wounds while Cross is explaining who, where and what is he. Dream still looks scared when he looks at me and Cross. He looks like he was about to ran away and he actually tries. Cross grabbed him and tries to calm him down and Cross accidentally touch one of Dream wounds.

Dream is screeching since it hurts and tries biting Cross hand to let him go but since his teeth isn't that painful, Cross calm him down before Dream hurts everyone. Cross decided to carry him in bridal style and was surprised. "Dream, why are you extremely light.?" He asked looking at Dream shocked "I-I don't know.. Pl-Please let me get out.. I'm scared.." Dream said while crying. Cross saw a string from the least hanging and grabbed it. He immediately cut the least off and put it in the trash. Dream looks a bit free and happy. Dream cuddled up to Cross and fell asleep.

We brought him to his new bedroom and put him on his queen size bed. Dream shivers a bit looking cold even though he's tucked in the blanket. I realized about it and said "Looks like we need a heat machine." (Not that kind off heat ya sinners-) Cross quickly nods and lay down next to Dream. I'm literally going to kill that peace of shit.

I just don't care about it and head to sleep.

--------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

❌💜 Cross' pov:💜❌

I woke up and Dream still in my arms sleeping and cuddling me. 'I love him so much. I want to give him all my love and all of it. I would also die for him. I'm not letting him go ever again.' I thought to myself as Dream wakened up. "Good morning, my love. How's your sleep?" I asked him. "I-It's great-!" he said, I guess he's still scared? I gave him a kiss on his skull and he flinched. What a cute reaction!

I picked him up and took a bath together (Please don't think about something else-) and after that I kept flirting with him while I feed him like a little baby. He was a blushing mess! And I could see Nightmare just glaring at me while Killer tries to calm him down. I received a notification from Sci, it says "Cross, I got a cure to make Dream remember again!" "Really?!" I asked him "Yea! Just bring Dream here and we'll help him!". I go break the news to Nightmare and Killer.

After we bring Dream to Sci, Sci was about to put a syringe in Dream and Dream look scared, I tried to comfort him while Sci just carefully put the syringe into Dream's shoulder. He looked at me and hugs me tight which cause Nightmare to glare at me- We bring Dream home, go to our bedrooms and just head to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY DONE- I'M SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SO MUCH- I'm busy with school oml-

1102 words-
Yay-