CH-11 [Sua's and Yoohyeon's past : Part 1]

[Night]

Yoohyeon got out of her car, she started walking towards her building, she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Minji and her friends standing near the entrance of the building.

The silver haired girl walked towards them, "What are you all doing here?"

"You kicked our friend out for no reason." Jennie spoke, raising her voice slightly.

"We want you to teach us another topic, please..." Yeji spoke walking towards Yoohyeon, she gripped on her upper arm.

"No need to touch me. Stay away." Yoohyeon removed Yeji's hand gently away.

"Will you teach us...?" Asked the purple haired girl.

Yoohyeon checked her wrist watch, she made an eye contact with Minji, "I can't, it's eleven pm." Yoohyeon whispered.

"No! You will have to teach us right now!" Jennie spoke, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Or i will shout...-

Yoohyeon! Please fuck me harder!!" Jennie yelled.

"Shh!-" Yoohyeon quickly walked towards Jennie and covered her mouth tightly. "Everyone knows me here, shut up." She gripped on Jennie's wrist and started walking towards the back of the building, they all followed her.

Yoohyeon stopped and turned around to look at them, "I will teach you tomorrow. I will take your extra class, for now, you all should go home."

"No, please take us to your place. We want to learn!" The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon she gripped on her wrist.

"No, i cannot take you at my place right now. It's night!" Yoohyeon replied, yanking Minji's hand away.

"Don't be lame." Momo spoke, resting her hands on her hips.

"Okay, we will leave..." The purple haired girl suddenly spoke with a smile.

Yoohyeon sighed in relief, she wiped her sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

She walked behind them, Minji sat on the driving seat of her car, once they all were inside, she started the car and left the place.

Yoohyeon walked towards the entrance of the building afterwards.

••••••

[The next day]

"Minji and her friends are absent again?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Yes..." The students spoke in unison.

"Check the problems, try to solve them. If you have any doubt tell me." Yoohyeon spoke. She walked outside of the classroom, removing her phone she called Sua.

Sua didn't pick up the call. Yoohyeon tried again.

_

"Hello? Sua! Is Minji there?"

"It's Minji... Are you missing Sua?"

"Pass the phone to her."

"No...talk to me. Are you missing her...?"

"Give the phone to Sua."

"Umm...no! Talk to me please! Why are you so rude with me... I like you, you should like me too... would you like me back if Sua wasn't there between us?"

"No."

"Okay, your answer doesn't really matter because i like you... she's coming..."

Yoohyeon heard some shuffling sound before Sua took the phone.