CH-9

"She entered without my permission. I want resignation. I don't want to work here." The silver haired spoke remembering yesterday's night.

"We already discussed this, didn't we? I can't give you resignation, alright?" The principal spoke opening his laptop.

"Sir please-"

"Leave." He spoke sternly.

Yoohyeon walked towards the door with a disappointed expression.

•••••••

"She came to my house without informing me?" The silver haired girl spoke clasping her hands on the table.

"What are you gonna do now. As far as i know Minji, she's a little crazy..." Hyuseok spoke, checking their surrounding.

"Crazy...?" Yoohyeon whispered.

"Hmm, there was this guy who she really liked. He was from this school. He already had a girlfriend, so Minji planned it... You know..." He spoke in a low voice.

"Planned what?"

"His girlfriend... She committed suicide from the top floor of the school...but we all know it wasn't a suicide..."

"You mean Minji did it?" Asked Yoohyeon, raising her eyebrows.

Hyuseok gave her a slow nod.

"She can't do it! She's 15..." Yoohyeon replied with a chuckle.

"She can, she owns a car, she is rich, her dad, Sanghoon protects and covers her every mistake. People sometimes think that Sanghoon is an innocent person who doesn't know what his daughter is doing, but he knows everything."

"What happened to the guy then, is he still in this school?" Asked the silver haired girl folding her arms with curiosity.

"He left the school. No one knows where he is currently."

"Why do you flirt with Minji, if you think she's a bad person." Yoohyeon asked, resting her hands on the table.

"I surely don't want to get bullied and humiliated. She started the flirting with me. I wasn't interested in her. I couldn't reject because I'm scared of getting bullied by a student." Hyuseok confessed.

"What do I do now?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Leave this country before it's too late." Hyuseok replied.

•••••••

[Night]

Yoohyeon was forced to go with the principal to Sanghoon's mansion.

When they entered the mansion, she was greeted by the servants.

Hyuseok joined Yoohyeon, since she didn't wanted to be alone, he joined her.

The principal walked towards the couch and sat on it as he ordered a wine for himself.

"Don't be surprised if he licks Sanghoon's shoes." Hyuseok whispered in a very low voice, Yoohyeon chuckled at his joke.

"Excuse me, follow me."

They looked at the servant who started walking forward.

Yoohyeon and Hyuseok walked behind the servant.

Yoohyeon couldn't stop staring at the designs craved on the ceiling.

"It's gold." Hyuseok whispered.

"Gold!?" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled in surprise.

"Yes, everything you lay your eyes on is made of gold or atleast has a line, designs of gold..."