CH-2

[The next day]

The purple haired girl woke up from her sleep when she heard knocks on her door.

"Minji! Wake up! You'll be late for school!" Her dad yelled, banging his hand loudly on the door.

"Dad! I don't want to go today!" Minji yelled in reply.

"Get out of your room! Get ready!"

The purple haired girl kicked the sheet off of her, she lazily walked towards her bathroom.

_

"Don't misbehave in your school." Said Sanghoon.

"I never misbehave. What's wrong in having some fun?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"Do whatever you want just don't hurt anyone, alright? Here..." He handed the phone to her.

"Love you dad, bye." Minji spoke, she shoved the bread inside her mouth before walking towards her own car.

_

Minji yawned during her lecture, she was bored. She tapped on Yeji's shoulder, "I want some drama..." Minji whispered.

Momo heard her from behind, she rested her hand on Minji's shoulder gaining her attention.

"Should we bully Jason?" She asked.

Minji shook her head disagreeing with Momo, "He is not fun." Minji replied.

_

Once the bell rang their whole group got up and walked outside of the class.

"There's a new admission in division A." Sana spoke.

"Who is it?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"Derek, right?" Asked Momo, looking at Sana.

Sana gave her a nod.

"Then, let's go there..." Said Yeji to which they all agreed and started heading towards A division.

_

[Stacy's POV]

We were having our lunch when the door suddenly opened, Minji and her group entered inside our classroom.

Everyone went quiet. "Stop eating..." Yeji spoke. We all just stopped eating.

I've heard so many bad things about their group, especially Minji.

She has done worst kind of bullyings.

I don't know what I will witness today.

Everyone witnesses the bullying she does but no one has the courage to stop her.

"That's Derek!" Jennie pointed out towards my new friend, Derek. He was sitting beside me. He was very confused.

"Just do what they say, alright?" My another friend who was sitting on the next bench gave him an advice.

Derek didn't stand up, he was very nervous.

"You! Derek, get up and come here. Do i need to repeat?" Jennie slightly raised her voice, Minji was sitting on the teacher's table folding her legs, her hands resting on her sides. She had a slight smile on her lips.

Derek quickly got up and walked towards them.

"Show me your muscles." Minji spoke, she got up from the table and walked towards Derek. He was slightly shorter than her, which made them laugh.

"Why don't you have abs?" Said Minji, she poked her index finger over his abdomen, making him embarrass.

"He is a skinny fucker." Momo commented from behind.