CH-3

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MATURE SCENE AHEAD.

{ SMOKING IS DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH }

•••••••

Yoohyeon sat on the chair with a sigh, working at a new school was going to be hard for her.

"Are you the new math professor...?" She heard an old woman speak, who was sitting beside her.

The silver haired girl gave her a nod with a small smile.

"You shouted at Minji?" She asked in a whisper.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "How do you know?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"I will suggest you to not to...-"

The woman couldn't complete her sentence because the principal entered inside the staffroom.

Yoohyeon and everyone quickly stood up, they all gave him a slight bow.

"Yoohyeon, meet me in my office." He spoke and walked outside pretty quickly.

Every professor was looking at her weirdly, she didn't pay much attention and walked outside, she headed towards the principle's office.

••••••

"Sir, may i-"

"Yes, Yoohyeon please come in." The principal spoke.

Yoohyeon entered inside, he gestured her to sit on the chair situated in front of him.

"Some students are appreciating you, you're really good at math." He spoke, resting his hands on the table.

"Thank you, sir." Yoohyeon replied with a smile, feeling good about achieving a compliment from the principal.

"Minji... Did you shout at her and her friends?" He asked further.

Yoohyeon's smile soon disappeared, she bit on her bottom lip harshly before speaking.

"They were misbehaving in my class. I don't tolerate such students." Yoohyeon replied shortly.

"Leave them alone. Ignore them. Do you get it?" He asked her.

"What...? Why!?" Yoohyeon exclaimed in confusion.

"You will not say anything to Minji or her group. Minji is our trustee's daughter." He spoke.

"It doesn't matter. I can't tolerate-"

"Yoohyeon, do as I say, i don't want any further discussion, you can leave." He spoke, getting up from the chair.

The silver haired girl got up from the chair clenching her fists, she left the room, fuming in anger.

•••••••

Yoohyeon took her car keys and her book, she walked outside of the staffroom. Luckily, her lectures were over.

•••••••

Alice fell on the ground when she received a sharp punch from Minji, straight in her jawline.

She whimpered in pain, "Cry! Cry! Cry!" Minji's group started cheering looking at Alice on the floor.

The black haired girl sniffed looking at the girls in front of her. She was weak in front of them.

The purple haired girl walked towards Alice with a smile, she kept her leg over Alice's ankle.

"I'm sorry!" Alice quickly apologized.