Medication

"Rain.... I hate rain, it's makes my Automail hurt." The small Alchemist thought as walked heading to Central, "Why did I think it was a good idea to go today first thing we got back." Sighing heavily. "At least Alphonse is back at the Hotel..." Stopping in his tracks feeling the rain hit him more, "It's better if I go tomorrow... I'm sure the Colonel will understand." Turning back walking away, "How pathetic I'm afraid to see the Colonel over my feelings for him...". Passing by the shops. At that same moment the Flame Alchemist had left to get some fresh air but to his dismay got greeted by rain hitting him, "Great... On top of that I haven't seen Edward in a while, maybe he's avoiding me.". "I miss hearing his voice..." Roy thought glancing over to spot the blonde walking hands in his pockets, "I know if I see him right now I know my heart won't take it..." Ed thought. Just as he passed an empty alleyway he felt someone suddenly grab him and pull him in transmuting his Automail almost immediately panicked, "Relax its me." Hearing a familiar deep voice pulling away, "What's the big idea you almost gave me a heart attack!". Edward said making a face with a small blush transmuting his Automail back not getting a response from the Flame Alchemist, "Colonel?...!" Getting suddenly embraced by him feeling his cheeks burn a more visible scarlet when he was lifted so that his back was leaned against the wall. "What's the big idea..." He said feeling Roy keep his grip on his thighs suddenly kissing him feeling his heart race again, "This wall is cold and the rain isn't helping, but he somehow feels warm and comforting." He thought as Roy pulled away. "You left without telling me anything Edward.", "I'm sorry..." Ed said quietly, "Come on this isn't comfortable for me, besides we both know you're useless in the rain." Ed started as his heart skipped a beat as Roy's dark eyes pierced through him. "My heart can't take it, but how do I tell him how I feel?..." Ed thought a bit awkward at the fact that Roy had pulled him into an alley away from the public leaning him against the wall, "You Idiot, You keep getting my hopes up..." He thought in the long silence between them. "I'm not as useless as you say Edward..." He said against his ear kissing his neck making Ed blush more when he felt Roy run a hand over his lap but decided not to protest, "One of us is going to catch a cold you idiot..." Putting his hands over Roy's back. "I want you so much..." He thought cupping Roy's face to kiss him holding back his small moans at his touch, "It's driving me mad...".

  "Ed what took you so long?- You were out too long you're soaking wet..." Al said with a sigh when Ed opened the door walking in sneezing, "You didn't go to Central did you?", "No, but I saw the Colonel." Ed said quietly taking off his coat and jacket. "Oh? Did you tell him- Brother what happened to your back." He asked turning to see some scratches on his brother's back along with a few small marks on his neck making Ed blush from embarrassment, "That must of been from earlier...". Edward suddenly sneezed again, "The Colonel thought it was a good idea to pull me in an alley and get touchy in the rain, but I couldn't tell him how I felt.", "In public of all all places? Brother... You're going to catch a cold you know... You already are." Lifting up Ed to see his nose red. "I'm fine..." He said suddenly sneezing on the suit of armor, "You're hopeless Ed... Go take a shower before you get worse. That way we can patch up those scratches." Al said scolding a bit as Ed sniffled a bit, "Fine, just stop picking me up like a ragdoll.". During the time Ed showered Al searched around for a first aid kit eventually finding it, "I'll have to keep Ed here till he gets better." The suit of armor thought before hearing a small cough and feeling a tap turning to see Ed looking up at him with without his shirt. "I need to polish your armor again Al." Ed said before reacting when he was grabbed and placed in Al's lap, "No, we need to take care of your back first." Al said simply disinfecting the scratches making Ed wince a bit. "Take it easy will you..." Ed mumbled, "Well it's not my fault you decided to be kinky in an alley of all places while it was raining with the Colonel getting yourself sick..." Making Ed blush immediately, "So stay still.". "Sir you're late." Riza said simply when Roy back in his office noticing his coat and hair wet, "For someone who hates the rain you sure we're out for a while." She said simply, "Sorry I just bumped into somebody is all." Roy said simply sitting down at his desk getting back to work. "Hmm... He seems more happier than earlier actually than these last few days." Riza thought glancing over to Roy who worked a bit happily, "I wonder if Ed and Al came back...".