Chapter No - 7 Alexa & Jason are studying together.

Alexa ( POV )

' After waking up, I went into the bathroom to get fresh and wash my face with cold water and come back into the bedroom.'

" At the same time, I got a call from Jason, saying that he is on the way to my home and he will be here within five minutes."

" So I fastly changed into the plain purple T-Shirt and 3/4 Navy Blue Jeggings and tie my hair in a ponytail to look presentable."

' Because I usually don't do make-up, I am ready to meet my friend, As he is coming to study at my place.

' Once I am done, at the same time, the bell rang to indicate that someone has arrived.'

Because I already know that Jason is coming, so when my aunt was going toward the door to open it from the kitchen, I said to her
" aunt Rosy wait, I will open the door."

' Okay Alexa you go and open the door, I am preparing something special, so it needs my attention more here,  so It's a great help for me. '

' Okay, Aunty.'

" I went into the living room to open the door, once I open the door Jason is standing at the doorstep, I asked him to come inside, and he enter the house."

' I asked him to sit on the couch, and I went into the kitchen and informed aunt Rosy.'

" Aunty Jason has come, I am taking the water and some cookie with me for him, and after that, we will be going to my room to study."

' Aunty said Okay, Once the snack is ready, I will call you guys.'

' Okay, Aunty.'

" I went into the living room with water and cookie with me, and Jason is doing something on his phone."

' Once he sees me coming back, he puts his phone in his pocket and said, Alexa, your home is amazing and its decoration is also simple and elegant.'

' Yeah, I know that my mother has decorated this house.'

" I put the water and cookie on the Coffee table and said to him, Have some Water and cookie, it's specially made by Mom. You should try this."

' Okay.'

' He ate the Cookie & drink the water.'

" Alexa the Cookie is amazing, Is it some secret recipe of your mom? Because it's is amazing."

' Oh yeah, when she has free time so makes something for us, by trying different ingredients & other things.'

' I am glad you liked it.'

" Okay, now we are going to my bedroom to study, so let's follow me."

' He said okay, and in a minute, we reach my bedroom.'

' He sat on my bed and I asked him, so tell me in which subject you are facing difficultly.'

" I am facing a problem in the English Subject and In that, I am facing some problems from the Novel part, So I need your help in that."

' So which novel you are not understanding?'

' It's the Pride and Prejudice Novel because, at the of time explanation, I am not in this school, so I need you to explain this novel chapter."

" Okay, so have brought your textbooks and Notebook, so you can also write down the important character, plots, and important events to remember for a long time. "

' Yeah, I have brought both the books. '

" Okay so let's get started, I brought my English Notebook and Textbook from my study table and sat in the bed."