Chapter No - 2 Talk with Mom.

Alexa ( POV )

" So just I was thinking about my mom, and here comes her call to ask me, about my whereabouts."

I told her " Mumma I am on my way home "
I will reach you within 20 Minutes So don't worry I am Fine.

" By taking a cab, I started heading towards my home. when I was waiting near the signal on my cab. The small girl knock-on my window, " I pull down the window and saw her selling Flowers, she asked me,  Do you want to buy flowers.

" I started feeling sad by seeing such a small girl selling flowers to help her parent for the lively hood."

' So without a second thought, I buy Lily flowers from her. As it is my mom's favorite flower: I thought of giving it to her, once I reach home.'

' I pay her 10 Dollars for the flowers, and by seeing the beautiful smile on her face. I felt so happy.'

' And she went on the other side of the road to sell her flowers. At the same time, the Signal turned Green and my cab started towards my home.'

" By seeing this child my heart feels sad because at such a young age they have to support their families."

' Even I don't know if they can go to school or not. Because poor families usually force their children to work. Even I don't think they were sending them to the school.'

" So I thought when I will become someone important personality in my life, I will try my best to help these children. And try to achieve my dreams by doing hard work."

' When I reach the front gate of the building, I paid the cab fare. And went towards my building lobby. Bypassing from the Securities Guard of the building. I said to them ' Hello Uncle ' Have you done with the luncheon? '

Guard uncle smiled at me and said,  " Yes dear we had our lunch, smiling back at the uncle, I left towards the lift."

" Once the lift comes, I enter the lift and click my floor no and within minutes I reach my home. I rang the bell ring of my home and after some time my maid aunty Rosie open the door for me."

' I enter the home, Greeting Good Afternoon to Aunty Rosie, directly goes towards my bedroom to get fresh and change into my comfortable clothes.'

" My home is not so big, but it's a very soothing place after returning from school. It has 1 big spacious living room, one kitchen three bedrooms, and three bathrooms. The decoration is simple of this house because we don't like to have so many things, It's well furnished and Coloring is in Purple and Gunmetal Grey of my mom's liking as she has personally decorated this home."

" Aunt Rosie is in her early thirties,  a sweet very humble person, she takes care of me like her own daughter."

" After changing into comfortable clothes, I entered the kitchen, to see what's there for today's lunch, It's a Ham sandwich with banana smoothie my favorite."

Aunt serves me my lunch at the dining table and goes towards her room to take a rest.

" After completing my lunch, I wash my plate and put it in the cabinets, and goes towards the bedroom; and started completing my notes and studying the important chapter."

' Without break completely studying for two hours, I change into my yoga clothes and go into the living room to do some workouts and yoga.'

" Yoga is very much I like to do because this is taught to me by my grandfather since I am a small kid. So I prefer to do it in my free time, Specially the Aerial Yoga which gives me more confidence, and makes me more flexible."

' After practicing for some time, I go to take a bath after working out for hours, Get changed into fresh clothes, check my cell phone, for messages I got a lot of messages from my schoolmates, related to studying, and one message from my Mumma asking me if I had my lunch on time.'

So I just replied to my Mumma's message,
" Mumma I had my lunch on time ".

' I take my laptop and started playing games for spending my time, and after some time,  I am waiting for the person my big brother, who always helps me to level up, who usually comes to play games at this time is offline, so I waited for him to come, but he didn't appear in the game, even for once, so I log out from the game.'

" Now I am hungry, so I go to the kitchen to have some evening snacks and open my laptop to do some learning on hacking, it's my hidden talent which I am learning without the knowledge of my parents. It's fascinating for me I love to learn and know more about this hacking world."

In this, my name is also a different name, to not to get known by other people. my identity is different here, I operate from the ID Ryan Miller, to protect my real identity here in the hacking world.

Once done with some learning, I went into the living room, because It Was 9 in the evening, so my mom will reach home by this time.

I am waiting for her to come, by watching some modeling shows or movies too past my time, but it's 10:15 in the night, even then she hasn't come yet. she is never this much late to come home.

I tried calling her, but she isn't picking up my calls. she has never done this, she always picks up my call on the second ring, but today she isn't picking it up. which is strange from my side.

So I tried Calling my elder brother, he pick up my calls after some time, I told him that Mumma hasn't come till now.
he said that ' mom will come don't worry about her '. I will try to contact her now if she isn't picking up my calls, then I will go to visit her Office.

" you don't worry at all ",  I will bring the mom home safe and sound. So have your dinner and take care of yourself.

" Aunt Rosie has also left for her home, so I am left alone in the home."