Part 16

Congratulation friends! Humare Abhira ki shaadi ho gayi haiiiii!!

Other than that, makers are pissing me off so let's leave it at that otherwise I could write a rant longer than all the FTR chapters combined😤.

Enjoy Reading!💖

————————

After texting Pihu his address, Abhimanyu threw his phone on the bed and turned back to Akshara, only to be stunned at the sight.

There, in his room, was Akshara dancing around with his white shirt as she silently hummed to herself. He smiled to himself as he watched her sway around, eyes closed and a peaceful smile on her face. Unable to hold himself back, he gracefully slid right into position, one hand holding hers, the other on her back as the shirt slipped away from between them. Eyes still closed, her smile widened as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Abhi..." she whisper happily, forgetting her irritation from moments ago.

"Abhi! Suno naaaaa" she said louder at the lack of his reaction as she lifted her head and looked at him.

"Hmm bolo" Abhi replied.

"Tum...ab bhi naraz ho kya? Main bata rahi hu na...sab kuch bhool jao aur hum na nayi nayi shruwat karenge..." she pleaded like a little child as they continued to sway.

"Tumse zyada saath tumhari yaadon ne diya hai. Unn yaadon ko kaise bhool jau?" He replied earnestly, knowing she'd forget all this in the morning.

"Chahe woh yaadien achi thi ya bhuri, tum nahi thi toh unn yaadon ke zariye hi jiya main...ab tum lauti ho toh unn yaadon se peecha chudana...dhoka dena jaisa lagta hai.."

Akshara pouted as she glared at him.

"Yeh acha hai! Ladkiyon ko apne sautan se ladhte huye bahot dekha hai par yahan meri sautan meri hi yaadien hai..." she huffed, stomped her feet before crossing her arms and throwing herself backwards on his bed.

Abhimanyu chuckled at her words. Only his Akshu would call their memories together, her sautan. He followed her lead and laid on his back beside her.

Silence reigned for only seconds before Akshu suddenly sat up and started continuously smacking Abhi's leg.

"Suno! Abhi suno na!!" She yelled out as Abhi quickly got up and softly covered her mouth.

"Main sun raha hu! Ab tum kya chahti ho ki pura ghar tumhe sune?" He whispered with urgency before slowly removing his hand.

"Haan toh main keh rahi ti..." she paused for a second with scrunched eyebrows and a frown before her expressions changed to a happier one.

"Haan! Yaad aaya! Main keh rahi thi na ki tum dono ko rakhlo! Mujhe bhi aur meri yaadon ko bhi!" She excitedly prattled off.

Pulling one leg on the bed, she turned to face him almost bouncing at her ingenious solution.

"Dekho...tum na yaadon se shaadi toh nahi kar sakte na..to-toh tum mujhse shaadi karna aur yaadon ko rakhlena sautan bana kar...mujhe koi issue nahi hai..." she said shaking her head with exaggerated movements.

"Tumhe shaadi ki itni jaldi kyun hai?" Abhi asked half serious, half teasingly.

Akshara giggled looking him with a wide smile.

"Yeh tum...TUM puch rahe ho...milne ke ek hafte baad rishta kaun laya tha?" She asked still not over her laughing fit as she fell back onto the bed.

"Sambhal ke!" Abhimanyu warned seeing her cringe at the impact as he cleared her hair off her face.