Part 15

Part 15!! Sorry for the delay! Between work, Ramadan and Family ish there's been no time or motivation to write.

Also who's still alive after Abhira ka road wala jhagra? Because I'm not.💀 the Abhi who is constantly looking for an excuse to hug, hold hands, play with Akshu's hair etc, actually forcefully pushed her away from himself😭 I'm gunna go cry a river...ttyl💖
Also! I said Monday but this part wasn't endinggggg and I had to even cut it in half... other half will be up soon hopefully!

Enjoy Reading💖

———————

Akshu pouted, deep in thought, as her fingers tapped on the table and her foot bounced in agitation.

The past few days were great...fantastic even. She'd managed to spend a lot of time with Abhi, even if it was mostly just for jogging.

Her favourite was Mahashivratri. Not only had they completed the early morning pooja together, the pandit had accidentally blessed them as a newly married couple too.

She blushed thinking about how everyone around them had complimented their jodi and wished them a happy married life. Abhi had quietly accepted the blessings and wishes without clearing the misunderstanding...it had to count for something right?

And yet she felt no where closer to finding her real Abhi today then she did on her roof top during Mimi's party. She knew he liked her gifts and songs...she'd even endured Pihu's teasing as she recorded her dancing to one of her favourite songs "Pyar Mil Jaye" during the Mahashivratri celebrations to send to him but something was still off.

"Akshu! Abhimanyu ke saath time spend karte karte tu bhi sadu banchuki hai kya? Hum yahan celebrate karne aaye hai aur tu table ko aise ghoor rahi hai jaise ke table ne tera na jaane kya nuksan kiya ho!" Pihu teased as she lightly kicked Akshu back to the present.

Akshu shook her head and smiled at her wonderful soul sister who in mere days had saved her family business from suffering a major loss.

"Nuksan hi toh kar raha hai! Ab tum table ke uss taraf bethi ho aur main iss taraf. Jo cheez tumhari aur meri beech aaye, usko itni asani se toh nahi chod sakti na!" She said dramatically as she threw a fry at Pihu.

"Oh ho! Bas itni si baat hai? Yeh toh asani se solve kar sakti hu!"

Pihu stood and leaned over the table to hug a laughing Akshara. As she retreated back into her seat, her arm hit a glass of water making her scream as the cold water seeped into her clothes.

"Ufff KJ! Aaj ke din toh rahem karte mujhpe!" She whined as Akshara struggled to hold in her laughter.

"Tum washroom jao aur apne kapre dry karo, main humare drinks ka dekhti hu hmm?"

Akshara looked around for their waiter and sighed noticing him busy with another table. It was a busy night at an even busier restaurant and they had been waiting for their new drinks for what seemed like ages. And now with Pihu spilling the only remaining drink, Akshara needed a drink fast.

Keeping her eye on the busy waiter, she failed to notice another walk up to her table holding a tray with a couple of drinks. As the new waiter cleared his throat, Akshara jumped and held her heart frozen for a second.

"Ma'am, yeh drinks unhone bheja hai apke liye." He said nodding his head generally in the same direction as where Akshu could see their waiter.

"Thank you!" She replied politely as he placed the weird looking drinks on the table.

"Aap please humare liye paani bhi layenge?" She requested still staring at the odd coloured drinks.

"Yeh Pihu bhi na! Ajeeb ajeeb mocktails try karne mein pata nahi kya maza aata hai usse..." she murmured as she took a sniff of her drink.