Prologue: The Ultimate Treasure Hunt

It was only at noon that the elderly shopkeeper had barricaded the doors of his shop to prevent the giant horde of savage, barbaric warriors from breaking them down. Unfortunately for him, the battering ram had proven a whole different story as the doors shattered to little wooden splinters and pieces. "Please spare me, whatever you want just take it, I won't stand in your way." The shopkeeper begged as the savage men swarmed inside and a pair of brutes suddenly grabbed him and forced him to his knees, the men parted as a wave as their leader came into the shop, the silhouette was clearly that of a woman, as she approached, the shopkeeper was surprised who the leader of this particular horde army was... "An Amazon? But... but I had heard that..." "Yes, and it is all but true... you are currently looking upon the last of the Amazon Nation, I have killed my fellow sisters to prove my own superiority. I was defeated by that accursed Callisto, found myself stuck in Tartarus for 25 years, it took a whole lot of thinking to get myself out and back into the world of the living." The shopkeeper watched as Velasca searched around his shop, trashing the establishment and destroying all the priceless relics he had collected for many years, until at last when there was no more things for the former goddess and revived Amazon to destroy and/or smash, she went to a large chest hidden in the back of the room which was the only thing in tact. Opening it, Velasca tossed through random knives, telescopes, brass plates, etc. she had gone through all sorts of useless junk until she had only one item left in the chest, it looked like a rolled up piece of parchment, but as she took it and opened it, what she had found had her eyes grow huge as saucers. These were blueprints, blueprints of the city of Alexandria in Egypt, and a bonus in the blueprints of the map of the city was the secret underground chamber where the secret hidden tomb and riches of Alexander the Great himself were buried. "At long last, I have found what everyone has ever dreamed about finding, the long lost tomb of Alexander the Great... kill him, and burn the whole town into the ground!" She gestures towards the shopkeeper who was now crying out and begging for mercy as the men prepared to burn down the establishment, the village, and to put every single person to the sword itself. Arriving back at camp, one of the men reported that the job was done, the place was looted, everything burned, the people dead, etc. "Very good General, a job well done." Velasca purred as she gently caressed the general's face, he was well built, muscular with tanned skin, a fine candidate for her own personal pleasures for later, the general cleared his throat as he added, "Draco would like to see you about the map right now." Velasca sighed, yes the old warlord who 25 years ago was cured from his maddening obsession over Xena's little sidekick Gabrielle, Cupid was able to break the spell his mischievous son Bliss put on the currently elderly man who was relieved that he was cured of his obsession over the woman who had wrongfully stolen Velasca's rightful place as queen of her tribe. But 25 years in Tartarus helps you lose your previous arrogance, helps in making smart decisions when she got out. Entering into the tent, an old man sat in his throne, dressed as a king of the horde with their blue, red, black, and purple colors with an impressive headdress, the only prominent feature on the warlords face was a scar he had gained from his associate Xena, "Do you have it?" Draco asked, Velasca nodded, manipulation of an old man, an elderly warlord whose days were now finite was child's play to her as she said in a respectful manner. "My lord, the secrets of the hidden tomb hidden underneath Alexandria will give you all the riches of the known world, we will have the power of the great conquer on our side." The old man chuckled, "And there is definitely no one left to stand in the way of my greatest campaign ever."