1. the first meet

Start from the beginning

Ye-Jun: what cute....that looks creepy. Remove that pout off your face and eat breakfast

Yash: okay okay...I am eating

~*giggling* They are so cute when they bicker with each other. I am so lucky to have them as my parents.~

-time skip after breakfast-

~After finishing breakfast I was about to leave for work when Eomma called me

~After finishing breakfast I was about to leave for work when Eomma called me. I turned and looked at her.~

Ye-Jun: Where are you going princess?

Navi: Eomma, I have to go to the company. Why? *confused*

Yash: Actually princess, Mr. & Mrs. Kim are coming today with their sons to see you.

Navi: See me? *😕 confused* Why?

Ye-Jun: Princess, you know that Minjun & Nidhi really want you to be their daughter in law. *signs* We won't force you but at least meet them first before saying no.

Yash: Your eomma is right. Just meet them and get to know them a little before making a decision.

~Why do they keep saying 'them'? I know that uncle and aunty have 7 kids but I am just going to marry one right? I am so confused...let me ask. Right as I was about to speak my phone started ringing. I look at the caller ID and see its my secretary.~

-OTP-

Navi: *answers the call* Hello? *cold tone*

Secretary: Ma'am the Lee's w-want to meet you and talk about the d-deal. *scared*

Navi: I was very clear to them that there will be no deal. Tell them to leave and I am not coming into work today, so move all of my meetings for today to tomorrow.

Secretary: Yes ma'am. *hangs up the call*

~I turn around to see eomma holding a bag in her hands. I ask her...~

Navi: Eomma, what's the bag for? *🤨🤨*

Ye-Jun: Princess, it's your outfit. I want you to wear this today. *hands the bag to Navi*

Navi: *looks in the bag* *😲😲* But eomma...

Ye-Jun: Please princess. For me, wear it. *puppy eyes*

Navi: *sighs* Fine eomma. I will change now. When will they arrive?

Yash: They will arrive in an hour.

Navi: Ok *a little nervous 😓 😬* I will go now and change.

~After my parents nod, I make my way back to my room and start getting ready. I did light make-up and a simple hairstyle. Then I put on my outfit and some jewelry.~