Chapter 40- Epilogue

Start from the beginning

The rest of class 2A had just made it back to class. "Everyone who's with me, pack up!" Katsuki called, multiple students began packing their bags quickly. "I'll get Monoma." Izuku said as he kissed Katsuki's cheek. The familiar pull of air was felt as Izuku teleported. He was back a moment later with Monoma. "Okay, we're all here?" Katsuki asked counting heads. Monoma, Uraraka, Momo, Sero, Kirishima, Shinso, Kaminari, Todoroki, Izuku, and himself. "I'll have them back by 8 Aizawa!" Katsuki said, talking about Eri and Shinso. "I'm putting my trust in you." Shota said jokingly. They held on to each other as they were teleported to Katsuki's home. Kimoi jumped up from the couch, already dressed.

"Everyone go get changed! Himiko should be home soon." Katsuki ordered and they all split off to change in rooms. Eri came skipping from the kitchen. "Mr. Deku!" She called as Izuku scooped her up. She was turning 9 this year, but that was in December. The friends began coming out, wearing casual outfits and not their school uniforms. Izuku passed Eri to Momo, whose girlfriend decided to not tag along. They gathered wallets, keys, and phones, before piling their school bags on Katsuki's couch. Hawks and Touya were having a nice day off, so everyone was getting off their backs.

The door opened and Himiko walked in, still wearing her white doctor's coat. Her hair was put up in a bun and she wore skinny jeans. "Hurry and change!" Katsuki said and she excitedly scurried off to her room. She had taken on a new path. She's been working with detectives and doctors. With her quirk, they were able to take any fresh blood that had been left at the scene and have her take it. It made their jobs easier. She ran back in wearing a light blue, flowery romper, and a big smile. Her hair was braided and she wore sandals.

She attached herself to Uraraka as they all began grabbing each other again. "Love y'all!" Katsuki shouted, getting a returned 'Love you, stay safe!' from his parents. Katsuki closed his eyes as he relished the feeling of the tugging sensation against his skin. When it stopped, a bright light shined through his eyelids. He looked towards the large building and grinned. "Let's hurry! Dolphins!" Kimoi cheered, actually acting a bit childish. Katsuki grinned and Izuku grabbed his hand. Katsuki smiled at his boyfriend happily. "Let's go give them out tickets." Todoroki said, not as blandly as he would've a year ago.

Kimoi cheered, the now 14-year-old boy running ahead, skipping around people who glanced at them, some smiling. "Buddy, careful!" Monoma called chuckling as he bumped shoulders with Kaminari. Kaminari bumped back and Shinso watched in amusement as they began a game of bumper cars. Eri giggled happily as she held onto Momo's hand. Kirishima smiled at seeing all of his friends so carefree before Sero steals his attention as he slips his arm around his manly boyfriend's waist. They quickly turned in their tickets and they got a plastic blue band in return.

"Hustle everyone! We have 10 minutes to get to the dolphin section, let's go, let's go!" Shinso told them. Kimoi speed-walked ahead of them and Katsuki grinned at his little brother's enthusiasm. People were crowded around the entryway to the stadium and Izuku grabbed onto everyone and they got the hint as he teleported them to their seats in the second row, Kimoi wanted to see the dolphins up close. As they began settling in their seats to wait, Izuku let out a shaky breath. "You okay?" Katsuki asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just a lot of teleportation and a lot of people." Izuku smiled. "Well, that should be the last teleporting." Katsuki reassured. Izuku nodded and took his seat next to Katsuki. Kimoi was visibly shaking in his seat. His leg bounced as multiple trainers came out from a side door. They slipped into the huge pool that took up most of the ground level as people began to cheer. They wore regular swimsuits. 3 males and 2 females. One of the guys lifted a remote and pressed a button and a gate that was in the water pulled open and 10 dolphins came swimming out. They jumped out of the water, doing flips and splashing around.