Chapter 36

Bakugo's POV

⚠️Sexual assault⚠️

I couldn't help but smile as I sat down with my food at our famous mishap of a McDonald's. Aizawa sat infront of me as Deku slid in next to me. It was just us 3 though Deku was invisible since he was still quite popular. I snickered watching a fry float then disappear. "So, are you ready for the test next week?" Shota asked as I unwrapped my chicken sandwich. "Yeah, it'll be easy." I said unimpressed. "Of course it will, Kacchan's amazing!" Deku muttered. I grinned.

"Whatever." I mumbled. We made bits of small talk as we ate, getting a couple glances since there was random floating food. As we ate, me and Deku's hands were intertwined under the table resting on the seat as we ate with the other. "So, where's everyone else?" Shota asked talking about our idiots. "Split up for they're own thing for the weekend." I said wrapping up my trash. I took a sip from my Root beer. They really shouldn't put so much ice, it gets watered down so quickly.

I sighed and placed my drink back down since it didn't really have a flavor anymore. I rubbed circles on the back of Deku's hand as he and Sensei finished up as well. "Okay, where to next?" I asked as I stacked everything up on the tray as Deku slid out of the booth so I could get out. I carried it and dumped it in the trash. "There's this arcade I keep hearing about." Deku said quietly. "Deku, you know I'll protect you right? You don't have to stay invisible." I chuckled. "Okay." He said as the empty air next to me was now a cute broccoli looking up at me. "Shorty." I snickered. He huffed and pouted looking away from me. Some people were looking at us since my boyfriend just came out of no where.

We walked out, the door slowly closing behind us cutting off the air-conditioning. I stayed alert, I know it may not look like any journalist are gonna come out of no where with a camera and mic but you never know. "Where is the arcade?" I asked. "Not to far. Just a couple blocks!" Deku said cheerfully as he smiled. The sun shining down on the yellow hoodie he was wearing only made it brighter. I smiled at the sight. Fuck, he's beautiful. And mine. What god blessed me? I looked back ahead. Not to far from us was the arcade. I could see the games and a bunch of kids through the window.

Kids from 5 to 13 were running around with parents and friends, clutching they're money for the next game. "So where are Shinso and Kaminari anyway?" I asked as I opened the door for them. "At home taking care of Eri. Willingly. I'll probably have a mess to clean up but whatever." He said smiling slightly. I chuckled at the mental image of a messy house. The door closed behind us and Deku hooked himself to my arm. I unwrapped him from me making him upset. I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him close to myself.

"Y'all have money. Do whatever. Come get me when y'all are ready to go." Shota said yawning as he laid down on a random open cushioned bench. I smiled as Deku looked around. "Ohh! Look Kacchan!" He said excitedly pointing to one of the dance battle games. He looked so pretty and childish. God I'm soft. "You wanna try?" I asked watching kids struggle to keep up with the lights under they're feet. "Yeah! It's been years since we've done this!" He said bouncing around. "Whoever wins pays for ice cream?" I challenged. He eyes gleamed in determination. "Your on!" He said grinning.

We walked over waiting for the other kids to finish, mind you we are the oldest here besides the adults, and you know how kids are. For some reason they either think older kids suck and they try to act cool, or they think we are superior and try to get our attention. The lights finally stopped flashing and the kids got down. I put 8 dollars into the little slot and then picked Deku up. Most of the kids and even adults were staring at us. I put him down on the other side of the bar and hopped over. Kids stopped to watch what we were doing. "What song?" I asked. "Closer by The Chainsmokers?" He asked.

I nodded and searched up the song on the touchscreen infront of the pad with a bunch of tiles. There were two, one for each contestant. It started a 20 second count down. "Ready?" I said staring at the screen awaiting directions. "Oh, yeah! Your going down!" He said confidently. I smiled as it his 10. I ignored all the kids. 'GO!' flashed on the screen as the song began to play. The screen stays blank for a couple seconds. The song is a bit slow in the beginning but it'll get there. Different colored boxes began popping up on the screen with arrows.