𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I appreciated Miss.kianna like no other, she was like a mother-in-law every female wished for and wanted .

I'm just glad she wasn't one of those mothers obsessed with her son.

"White!" The Doctor immediately called making me stand up heading towards the back with miss.kianna, we entered a room making me sit on the little bed that was there.

"You're fifteen correct?" The doctor questioned making me nod. "Okay I'm just going to ask you a few questions" She smiled.

"When was your last cycle?" She questioned .

"May 15th" I answered making her nod. "Last time you were sexually active?" She questioned .

"Last night" I responded honestly making Kianna gasp. "I'm sorry" I laughed a little.

I swear kareem had sex like a rabbit, he doesn't get tired he'd give me a minute break before we were back at it and it's like he liked to go to the extreme and have nasty slow sex.

Man acted like he popped a thirty everyday.

"Okay, we have to run a few test also make sure you're not pregnant then everything will be set!" The women smiled.

"One question, do you use protection?" She questioned making kianna turn facing me waiting for my answer .

"Yes ma'am always" I nodded.

-

"Hey auntie" I spoke walking inside my house with kareem hot on my trail. "Hey baby... you hungry?" She questioned.

"No, we just came back from eating" I answered.

I now had the depo shot in my arm. I wasn't feeling any major effects as of now but I knew it was coming soon.

Once we left my appointment kareem decided he wanted to go eat at a new restaurant in town so that's what we did.

"Kareem you can go in my room, can I talk to you auntie?" I spoke making her nod before sitting at the bar.

"Wassup naomi?" She questioned taking her glasses off of her face. "I had sex" I spoke making her look me dead in the face.

"What?" She questioned as I grew silent . "When?"

"A week after what happened with James.. I was out of town with kareem" I admitted making her sigh in frustration.

"I'm not gone say I'm not mad.. I'm not gone say I'm not disappointed things do happen, people do grow up but you're fucking fifteen naomi! One fucking five what the hell I'm so disappointed and upset with you right now I can't even begin to express how fucked up you actually got me right now I'm so fucking mad at you it's crazy... what the entire fuck makes you think losing your virginity at fifteen was okay? Losing your virginity to a seventeen year old at that... naomi get out my face like now! I'm not gone take yo' phone this time but you're not leaving this house and kareem got thirty minutes to get out!" She fussed loudly.

I sat back before looking at her, I felt hurt and upset by the way she had yelled and spoke to me .

"You act like you're so perfect... things happen and I felt like it was the right time and the right person so I let it happen ! You have no right to be mad auntie it's my body ! Plus it didn't even happen at our house!" I responded trying to keep my composure .

I hated the way my auntie handled things when it came to me, she acted like she had to explode when speaking to me,

"Okay but naomi you're fifteen barely fucking hit puberty! Barely know about your body then you wanna go lose your virginity and have sex? That's not a good look for you and I'm telling you this because I love you!"

"Auntie ... let's be real my virginity been took when my mother let her husband rape me and no one spoke up about the shit!" I scuffed before heading towards my room leaving her dumbfounded.

Entering my room I looked at kareem who was looking at the door with a soft expression, guessing he heard everything.

"You good?" He questioned.

"No" I spoke wrapping my arms around him letting myself cry on his shoulder.

Welp... I guess this the side effects of the birth control .

"What do you wanna do?" Kareem asked hugging me tightly. "I want to leave...like now" I cried.

"Alright" he nodded grabbing his keys.

I grabbed my phone before leaving out of my room seeing my auntie with her face in her hands.

"Naomi if you leave out that door after what I said I swear to god that's our relationship!" She yelled with a shaky voice.

" I guess that's our relationship then" I shrugged leaving out the door.

"I'm sorry fool... but I'm not taking you nowhere you needa go talk to her I'm not saying apologize nun of that but both of y'all really took that shit to the next level" Kareem spoke.

"Fuck both of y'all" I rolled my eyes pressing the button on my car keys before walking over, kareem watched as I got in shaking his head.

I pressed push start watching as kareem walked up to the door making me shake my head before pulling off.

I truly hate peoples...