Chapter 15

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy af -_-)

Athena's POV (That's her outfit for the day)

It was already the end of the year and I was packing my things with the girls. everything had gone as smoothly as it could. With Granger and Weasel trying to be friends with me telling me that the girl who lived, the savior of the wizarding world shouldn't hang out with soon to be death eaters and all that. 

I tried my best to ignore them but they had gotten on my nerves so I told Sev about it and gave them detention and took away house points.

After we finished packing we went to the great hall for the end of year feast.

"Another year gone!" Dumbles said as cheerful as he could since Quirrell hadn't got the stone and left before I was supposed to defeat him or whatever the old coot had planned. He started saying something but honestly I didn't pay attention and started thinking about those  golden eyes that keep appearing in my dreams.

I stopped my musing when I heard Dumbles announce who had won the house cup.

"In fourth place, Gryffindor with three hundred and twelve points, in third, Hufflepuff with three hundred and fifty two, in second Ravenclaw with four hundred and twenty six, and lastly Slytherin in first place with, four hundred and seventy two. "

The Gryffindors looked annoyed since it would be the seventh year in a row that Slytherin won the house cup. 

Every Slytherin was cheering so loud, the Ravenclaws were clapping for us since a lot of Ravenclaws were friends with Slytherins, the Hufflepuffs were cheering as well since every single Hufflepuff had a Slytherin friend.

After the feast we went to our dorms and went to sleep since tomorrow we would be leaving.

(Time skip)

The girls and me went down to the common room to see the boys waiting for us to go get breakfast and then we would be going to the Hogsmeade station to wait for the train to arrive.

We didn't have our trunks with us since the house elves would take them from our dorms straight to the train.

We were searching in the back of the train for a compartment since the Slytherin compartments were there.

We played exploding snap and then we started talking about what we would do during the summer.

(Time skip)

When we arrived at platform 9 3/4 we all started to leave the train.

When I got of the train I was searching for my grandfather. 

He was on the very back of the station waiting for me. I ran to him and hugged him with so much force that he almost fell backwards but was able to hold in place.

"I missed you so much grandfather."

"I missed you to, my little snake."

"Grandfather have you figured out if we can go see Grindelwald?"

"Yes I have and I found a manor there which we will be staying at this summer and we will be visiting him."

"So when are we going?"

"In about a week," he said but added right after he saw the face I was making, "Patience little snake or then some people will get suspicious."

I nodded.

"We will be going to Malfoy manor so you can pack your things and then we'll go to Slytherin manor, you can leave a few things in Malfoy manor for when we go visit them."