Chapter 11

Athena's POV

Winter break just started which meant that it was really cold outside and it was snowing. It also meant for me to get the stone for my grandfather and to try and not get caught by Dumbles.

I don't know how I'm going to get past Dray, Bini and Theo but I'll never know unless I try. "Hey guys." I received a chorus of heys back from everyone. "I'll see you guys later, I have to do a few things." I saw Pans, Daph, and Trace nod and go back to gossiping with each other while the boys looked at me suspiciously. "What are you going to do Thena?" asked Dray. Of course he was the one who would ask me first. "I'll tell you later, right know I have to go." I saw them nod reluctantly, so I left to go get that stone.

Time skip

When I reached  the forbidden corridor in the third floor I went towards a door that was calling my magic or something like that but I felt a pull towards that door. 

I tried to open it but it was locked, so I tried an Alohomora and the door opened right away. I saw a cerberus or a three headed dog. I had read about them somewhere but I don't really remember. I remember that t said that they fall asleep really fast while listening to music.

So I conjured a harp so it could play itself while I went down the trapdoor.

I fell down on a soft squishy thing. I felt vines wrapping themselves around my body. I immediately recognized it as devil's snare so I relaxed.

I fell down and landed on my ass which was a little painful but I shook it off and went towards the next "test"

What I didn't expect was to see flying keys and a broom there. I walked towards the door and noticed it was locked.

I tried again an Alohomora but it didn't work. I knew I had to get the key with the broomstick but I didn't want to fly so I threw a bombarda towards the door. That did the trick I thought. I fixed it after going past the door so Dumbles didn't notice yet. I saw a huge chess set there which I easily won thanks to Dray and Lucy who taught me how to play chess so well.

After that I went through the door I had to hold my breath because of a disgusting smell. I saw a troll there waiting to attack. I used a wingardium leviosa and let it fall over it's head.

It got knocked out so I ran towards the next door so I could get out of that room and get away from that smell.

I walked towards the next door and the door behind me immediately lit up with purple fire while the one towards the next chamber lit up with black fire.

I saw a bunch of potion vials lined up and a piece of parchment beside them.

The parchment read:

Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind, Two of us will help you, whichever you would find, One among us seven will let you move ahead, Another will transport the drinker back instead, Two among our number hold nettle wine, Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line. Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore, To help you in your choice, we give you these four clues: First, however slyly the poison tries to hide You will always find some on nettle wine's left side; Second, different are those who stand on either end, But if you would move onward, neither is your friend; Third, as you see clearly, all are different size, Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides; Fourth, the second left and the second on the right Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.

This one has to be sev's one. I immediately knew which one it was.

I drank it. It felt like ice was all over your body. I went through the fire and saw that I had walked through it without getting burned. I saw the mirror of Erised.

I went towards it and stood in front of it. I imagined myself with the stone but it wasn't for me. I immediately felt a weight in my pocket.

I took out the stone and smiled. My grandfather will get his body back. I left the chamber and went straight to my grandfather.

I knocked on his office door. I went in when I heard a faint "Come in" from him.

I think he noticed that I was really happy because he was looking at me weirdly.

"Little snake what has got you in such a good mood?" asked grandfather.

"Well guess what I got." I said

I think he realized why I was so happy because his eyes were wide.

"You got the stone?" I nodded my head at him.

I took out the stone and told him that he should go to Gringotts so the goblins could help him with the ritual to get his body back. He nodded and told me that he would go right away.

I nodded and told him good luck with the ritual and left to the common room and try to explain myself to those mother hen's and the girls.

Time skip

"Hey guys I'm back." I heard rushing footsteps coming towards me so I told them to follow me to my dorm.

"I know you guys want to know everything so I will tell you but you have to promise to not look at me differently or try and go kill some people please." I saw them raise an eyebrow but nod.

I sigh and gave them a copy of my inheritance test.

I saw the shock and disbelief in their eyes but they kept on reading until they saw the part of who my grandfather was.

"YOUR GRANDFATHER IS VOLDEMORT" They all shouted at the same time. I nodded and they continued reading. They all finished reading and if looks could kill all the people there that where keyed to compulsions and stole from me would be six feet under.

"Right now that we got that out of the way" I paused, "I gave my grandfather a potion that the goblins gave me to give it to grandfather to gain his sanity back and remove all compulsions he had and all that. We talked for a while and I told him I would get him the philosopher's stone so he could get his body back and he agreed. So if you were wondering were I had gone to, I went to get the stone for my grandfather."

I saw how they all understood everything and accepted it faster than I thought it would take them. I saw it was getting late so I told the boys to go to sleep and that we would continue to talk about this tomorrow after breakfast. 

They nodded and left to go to their dorms and left me and the girls alone to get ready for bed.

I did my night routine and put on my pjs told the girls goodnight and closed the curtains around my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry guys that I haven't updated but I am really busy with homework and finishing some projects that I haven't had time to write. I mean last Sunday I did homework for 4 hours straight. I'm kinda stressed out and have anxiety so I'm sorry if I haven't updated in a long time. I'll try my best to update on Saturdays or Sundays but I don't think this or next week I'll be able because I start final exams for this term and I'll have to study all weekend but I'll see if I can update.