Chapter 13

Athena's POV 

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Athena don't you dare finish that sentence." said grandfather

I immediately shut up because honestly the glare he was giving made me shudder.

"Right sorry about that but like siriously that old goat did all of that to you for what?"

"For the 'greater good' as he says which in reality is nothing but him being a power hungry old goat."

"Greater good my ass"

"Athena." He said in warning

"Look I'm sorry but it's true, and anyways that's gellert's line."

"How do you know about Grindelwald?"

"Right well, Ijustsawsomebooksabouthimandreadthem?"

"Repeat it and more slowly please little snake"

"I just saw some books about him and read them?"

"Right"

"Can we go meet him grandfather I know he's still alive?"

"Well we would need to go somewhere in Austria where Nurmengard is."(Correct me if I got something wrong there)

"Ohh that would be nice but it would be in summer vacations."

"Yeah but while your still at Hogwarts I'll se if I have a manor there and we can stay there."

"Ohh yea that would be nice."

"Oh Ragnuk I have a question have you started with the papers to get my godfather a trial?"

"Yes I have Thena as well as got everything back and put them in your vaults and all I also found some other things like some tiaras from each of the Hogwarts houses. And I also found out that you are the last heir to Emrys as well as Pendragon. Which means you are the last heir of Merlin and his lover Arthur Pendragon. Which they also have tiaras. When you put them on and if they accept you they will merge to form one and it will have one gem to represent each house. I'll bring them right away."

Slytherin Tiara

Gryffindor Tiara

Gryffindor Tiara