Arnec Reference Sheet

Saw people on Deviantart making some of these, thought I would too. It also serves as some new concept art for Arnec's Sonic Legacy part 2 design.

(Put his name and nickname in the Metal Gear font

(Put his name and nickname in the Metal Gear font. Thought it looked cool.)

With this design, I wanted to show how Arnec has evolved after the 3 years between Legacy part 1 and 2. He's gotten a new coat with some armor, he's got armored boots, and his chest plate now resembles Nero's from part 1. He's still got the old shirt, gloves, pants and chaps though so he hasn't changed completely!

Also in Legacy, all the characters are upscaled and given more human proportions except for Big and Vector. Arnec for example is 5' 4", like a majority of the characters. This was done for two reasons: 1, I can put more detail into character designs. I like the bean bodies like most people, but they don't leave much room for detail. 2, Arnec's Dad is supposed to be around the same height as his mother but is a demon that has killed a god before. You seeing the problem here? Most of the Demons have been resized as well.

Lower right is the colors I used. Some people do that and I decided to as well.