OC X Canon-tober Day 5

Day five, forehead touching... Yee... Anyways, had no clue had to do this so I just looked up some Shadamy fan art since I'm into that over Sonamy. Wait... I hear something whistling outside... *gets smacked with an artillery shell*
Ouch, okay if that's how you really feel! Anyways, traced over it a few times to get a feeling for it and everything before doing this.

Aqua green and purple

Anyways, next is outfit swap! *rubs hands together and grins*

Tangle: Well I've caught him once getting his rear end into one of my suits, so...

Arnec: it was ONE time!

Tangle: Yeah and now you ain't allowed to stay home alone!

*16 year old Halie walks in*

Halie: wait, that's why!?

Arnec: Oh no, please don't-

Halie: you put on one of mom's jumpsuits!? *busts out laughing, Tangle laughing a little too.*

Arnec: *Uses his sword to open a portal* I'm getting a pizza and putting pineapple on your slices!

Tangle: you know we like that!

Arnec: *Grumbles before leaving*

Halie: So... Did he look good in it?

Tangle: crop tops are NOT his thing, but the suit itself did make his butt look big.

Halie: MOM!

Tangle: what?

Halie: I did NOT need to know that!

Tangle: oh please, I know EXACTLY where your eyes go when Gallus* enters the room!

Halie: *blushes* I don't like him mom!

Tangle: Uh huh, and yet you constantly want to spend the night with him!

Halie: *Halie.EXE has stopped working*

*Halie walks away angrily*

Tangle: well, this is boring. *walks off in the opposite direction. Arnec comes out of a portal with a pizza box.*

Arnec: yes, a whole pizza to myself! *opens the box* just get the disgusting pineapple off...

*Tangle wraps her tail around his leg and yanks him onto the ground before dragging him*

Arnec: no, my pizza! *Grumbles as he's dragged out, leaving the pizza behind*

*Arneia in her demon form flies in before landing and going into her mobain form

Arneia: there, some peace and quiet away from Rangle. I love him but- Ooh, a pizza! *picks it up* wait a- pineapple!? How repulsive! *throws it*

Me: *sips coffee before calling my therapist and asking to see their therapist*

*Tails son