Canine The Wolf

So this is the new member of Arnec's squad in Sonic: Lost Legacy Pt 2, Bravo Team. He's the CQC type. Most of the time he wears his helmet, rarely taking off his helmet, even when off mission... He rarely talks too, thanks to his trauma from a past mission.

Obvious inspiration was Canine from Resident Evil 8

Obvious inspiration was Canine from Resident Evil 8... Yeah, he's supposed to be a huge reference to RE8... Um... So... Yeah.

Status: ACTIVE

Status: ACTIVE

Age: UNKNOWN

Trivia: He has a heavy Russian accent, although sometimes he sounds almost like he has a slight British accent mixed in.

He had a twin sister named Minni, whom was killed by Mimic after a fake surrender, (more on that in a second), in which her and the rest of their team were all killed. Operator "Canine" has sworn revenge.

History: A former member of The Restoration, Operator "Canine" (real name unknown) was your average soldier, until his entire squad was wiped, including his twin sister. It was a normal mission until Mimic appeared. After a harsh battle, Mimic suddenly surrendered! Well, they thought he did... Canine was on sniper watch duty, being away from the group. Right as one of the soldiers went to put the cuffs on Mimic, they all heard the sound... *chink* of a grenade pin being pulled... Mimic disappeared, and then the explosion... Canine only survived by sheer luck, but all his friends and his sister were lost in the explosion. In his own words he later said "That day, luck saved me... Luck won't save me everytime. I had to bury each and every one of them. It... Seeing my own eyes look at me, the life gone... It... Changes you. But after hearing the Restoration captured him, not finishing him off, it infuriated me! I lost my own twin sister because of him, and they just give him a little slap on the wrist! When Shadow and Rouge formed G.A.R.M., I signed up immediately. Here I can dispense my own justice... Too many people on this world have been wronged, and we're going to make it right... Until then, I have no name, not until my sister and my old team are avenged... I owe that."

Powers: A Normal mobian with incredible strength and resiliency due to special training from Shadow and Rouge themselves. Expert firearm expert and a very good crackshot. His signature weapon is a spike wispon that he uses like a Shotgun. He named the Wisp "Spaz"