Friends.

Okay, let's start out nicely, because there will be a whole lot of swearing here.

I have real, and fake friends.

Tbh, my real friends, I've never ever met them, two of them are in another county, as the other two are in the same country as mine.

It hasn't even been a year and we're so close as fuck.

And then, there came the fake ones.

They like, smile pretty, be nice, be bitches, fucking goddamn bitches indeed.

My friend, let's call her Ann, no, that's not her real name.

She's that person who copies other people, becomes shitty weird, and is so annoying. Goddman Copy Cat.

Then there my other fake friend. Now, let's call her Ella.

Ella is annoying, she lies everytime like fuck, I just smile at her, but I know she's lying.

I can seriously tell lies from a person, because of their voice, and because of my knowledge.

Ella: Hey Anika, did you know that when Levy was born, she had orange hair?

Fuck. Yes, she said that, like, how the hell did Levy get orange, then blue hair?! They're opposite colors!

Ella: Hey Anika, I already have season 8 of Fairy Tail.

Fuck what?! THEY DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN SEASONS! They are preferably called Arcs,thays how Mashima likes it.

Ella: Natsu already met his father.

Me: Yeah, I know, it's in the goddamn manga.

Ella: really?

Me: Yeah, he met Igneel in a --

Ella: no! Not Igneel silly! His real father! The one who abandoned him!

Fuck no. Just. No. HE DOESNT HAVE A FATHER! He's a goddamn demon from Zeref.

Sorry for the spoiler XD

Anyway. What I'm saying here.There at too many fake friends.

Ella and Ann are most certainly fake. and I hate both their guts.