𝐈

"Y/n we need to fucking talk.." Bakugou said to you in a serious voice

"Hm? Well that's nice because I have something to tell you too!"

"We're breaking up"

"What? N-no way.." You said to him in disbelief as your heart broke into trillions of pieces

"I'm sorry but I really think it's for the greater good and this fucking relationship wont work!" He snapped at her as he yelled

"No need to yell..I get it. You wanted to be the no 1 hero but I'm here to support you-"

"You're holding me back! I also feel like I'm holding you back too..I think you can do things without me"

"So that's it?! We're done? Terminated? End? Finish line?" Y/n said to him as her voice shivered

"Yes, and you said that there is something that you have to tell me again?"

"Y-yeah but it's nothing because I thought of the same thing too!" She cried as she walked away to grab her things. He felt horrible about himself but he wants to achieve his dream, Y/n got some of it too so maybe he did the right thing?

Before Bakugou could even stop her Y/n ran out of the house under the pouring sky. She didn't dare to utter anything as she walked into a cheap motel and stayed for the night. She weakly smiled as she held out her tummy and looked at the positive pregnancy test on her bag.

"Sorry..looks like you'll grow up without a father" you sadly chuckled

You lay down in bed and constantly think about what to do with your child, surely you don't want to abort it. It would also be a good chance to start a new life with them in another country, and now you're thinking on how to financially support them..you're sure that it will be just fine!

4 years have already passed and here you are in the States working as a waitress, janitor, bartender, cashier, and any part-time jobs that you could find. As much as you want to work as a hero, no agencies are hiring you, which was unfortunate so you decided to take on other options other than being a hero.

You came back to the apartment tired and you were met with a hug by your daughter, Yuki. She has his ash blonde hair, looks, some of his personality and the only thing that she got from you was her e/c eyes.

"Mama welcome home!" Yuki greeted you which made your tiredness go away

"Yes I'm back but why are you still awake? It's way too late at this time you know" You said to her

"Sorry mama" she apologized

"Ehem" your roommate Nana coughed at a distance looking at you with a serious look (A/N: she's an oc btw)

"I'm sorry! I had to make you pick up Yuki again from school.." Y/n said

"Don't worry about it, she's like a little sister to me so it's alright and please shut up"

"But I still haven't paid you back!"

"Like I said shut up!" Nana's yelling reminds Y/n about Katsuki

"Mama I'll go to sleep now" You smiled as she went to her room to go to sleep while you slumped onto the couch Nana following you

"That kid doesn't want to go to sleep unless you're here, no matter how much I tried she got a head like a rock" Nana complained

"Don't blame my genes into that"

"I'm just saying is that you can't overwork yourself every time, sure those bullshit agencies won't hire you but take it easy"

"I still have rent to pay. I can't afford to slack off, it's for Yuki.."

"I already paid them for you"

"Nana! Stop doing that, I'll pay for them next time I promise!"

"Nope, there will be no next time and besides I still want to see Yuki and I don't want you to get kicked out unlike the other month.."

"Shut up, I'm tired from work, from everything! Except for Yuki obviously"

"If you're really tired then get some child support from her rich hero father"

"Are you crazy?! I'm fine with my duplicates working around the whole country"

"Oh them? That's dumb cause I know they all want to be heroes despite working their ass off 24/7 on part-time jobs"

"...I already gave up on that" you said as you looked down sighing

"Enchancia saves the civilians in Japan once again!" She exclaimed which made you giggle a bit "If you really want to be a hero then go back to Japan, I don't care if you can't pay me your debts because I got a sugar daddy to pay them so I don't really care about that"

"No, I'm not going back"

"You only say that because of him"

"Sometimes I wonder why I even told you about that"

"Y/n! There's a reason why I've been teaching Yuki to speak and understand japanese!"

You just glared at her as you remembered when Yuki said a swear word but in Japanese and she's now pretty fluent to speak and understand it. Nana knows Japanese because her sugar daddy was once from Japan. I said yes as a joke because I think she wouldn't do it and Yuki wouldn't need it anyway. I just found out she really teached her when Yuki said fuck as a Japanese word.

"Thank you. I really don't deserve this..I don't know how to pay you back!"

"Trust me, you don't have to. I want to see you on the television defeating villains! You and Yuki deserve it, you both deserve to be happy" Y/n smiled as she hugged Nana, Nana patted Y/n's back and hugged her back

(A/N: This is what Nana looks like..)